34

-YUNA POV-

Confused by her request I just nodded and put away my phone.

"What about her arm? It's still bleeding." The woman commented, almost lifting her sleeve. I stopped her and gave a smile. "She will be okay. Is it alright that I take her home a bit early?"

"Of course of course! She can come back to work on Wednesday okay? So she can take a day to rest."

I thanked the woman and helped Chaeyeon stand, walking her back up front and out the door, ignoring the stares of strangers.

When I got her in the car before driving off I pointed to her sleeve. "Lift it up so I can see how bad it is." She just did as said, keeping her eyes down.

  It wasn't too bad, only two old cuts still bleeding, so I handed her a tissue and told her to press it on her arm until we get back to yoongis house.

---

   We walked into the empty house and I pulled her to the bathroom, starting to clean up her arm. "Why don't you want me to call Yoongi Oppa?" I asked her, but she bit her lip.

  Signs of littlespace peaked through but she fought it. "Hun if Taeho and Taewon showed up we really should tell Yoongi. He is your boyfriend."

  She took a deep breath and looked at me with teary eyes. "I already d-depend on him so much... He already has s-so much to deal with at work and the boys... I'm trying my b-best to get my own life... Get a job and take care of myself.."

  She sniffled, pausing to blow her nose. "He has literally saved my life.. the least I could do is get myself a job and take care of myself..."

  My heart ached at her words, but I also understood them clearly. I can definitely see why she thinks that why but I know Yoongi is more than happy to take care of her. If anything I've seen how much happier Yoongi has become since she came into the picture.

  "Sweetheart... I know where you are coming from... But I also know... You need to mentally heal before taking on more challenges. And Yoongi loves you..." I brought her into a hug.

  When she stayed silent I messed with her hair in a calming manner. "I won't tell him. I hope you choose to though. Let's get you changed into comfy clothes and watch a movie yeah?"

  She almost slipped but shook her head. "No thanks unnie. I'm just going to go lay down for now. Thank you for everything." She hugged me back and backed herself away, giving a smile.

  Leaving the room she walked into the main bedroom and shut the door. I sighed and cleaned everything up, before heading to the living room and pressing the call button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chaeyeon is back home. She got the job."

"That's great! Why don't you seem excited about it?"

"Uh... Well I told her I'd let her tell you but let's just say she didn't have a good day."

"Shit.. are you with her?"

"She is in your guys room with the door shut."

"Shit... Okay. I will be there in about twenty minutes. Can you maybe make her slip?"

"She doesn't want to talk."

"Alright. Keep checking up on her until I'm there please."

"Okay."

"I'm hanging up now."

"Bye."

  I shoved the device in my pocket and knocked on the bedroom door. "Chaeyeon. Can I please open the door?"

  "I want to be alone please. I am not going to do anything you don't have to keep checking up on me." She sniffled, obviously crying. I sighed and said okay, going back to sitting on the couch.

  -YOONGI POV-

  I got to the house about 38 minutes after Yuna called me, and ran inside to her on the couch scrolling through her phone.

  I greeted her and she approached me, running a hand through her hair. "I don't think she is going to tell you but I'm going to give her the chance to. If she doesn't then call me and I'll tell you. But she was training at the café and I got a call from the manager that she was having a panic attack and wouldn't calm down."

  I nodded and told her she can head out, along with wishing her a safe drive home. Turning the handle to my room, the door appeared locked. "Baby? Babygirl I need you to open this door."

  After a bit of shuffling the latch was heard and the door slowing came open to a fake smile.

  "Hi Oppa." She forced the smile with her red and puffy eyes, and I couldn't help but give a empty chuckle out for her attempt at hiding. Pulling her into a hug, I closed the door with my foot.

  "What happened today princess?"

  She broke down to sobs, wetting my shirt with her tears. "Talk to me Chaeyeon-ssi."

  Choking on a sob she clutched my shirt in her fists. "Oppa t-they showed up t-there. T-taeho n his b-brother."

  I felt my blood start to boil as I heard the names. I huffed as I brought the frail girl to the bed, sitting her down on my lap. Hiding her face in my shoulder I lightly tapped her waist. "Look at me baby."

Once she finally pulled away to look at me, I gave a sad smile. "When do you officially start working?"

  "Wednesday."

  "Okay.. I will take you there Wednesday and talk to the manager about our situation okay? I will make sure those two can't get to you. They won't lay a single hand on you babygirl." I explained as she nodded, wiping her tears.

She kissed my cheek and sniffled, staying quiet. "Can I see your arms?"

  She looked away and bit her lip. "I only scratched when I went into a p-panic attack.. Yuna unnie cleaned it up.."

  "Okay." I whispered, rubbing her arms in a smoothing manner. "Let's get you changed, fed and a movie, okay?"

  She shook her head. "I don't want to slip today Oppa.." she admitted, playing with her fingers. I frowned, tucking a bit of hair behind her ear and holding her cheek.

  "Why baby.."

"I just don't want too."