40🌶

I got into my car and drove away, holding the exhausted girls thigh. "I'm proud of you baby."

  She gave me a weak, forced smile. "Relax and take a nap if you want."

----

  She had taken a nap in the car, so I brought her half asleep self into the house, onto the bed, pulling out a few of her swimsuits and laying them next to her as she fully woke up.

She got up and pecked my cheek, walking to our shared bathroom with her bundle of swimming wear. She came back out with a large t-shirt on over the suit, licking her lips. "I will wait for you out back."

  And with that she walked out of the room, and I could hear the back slide door being shut.

-

After grabbing some snacks and drinks, I walked out to her already in the steaming water, in her most revealing suit. It was a full black set with a bikini top, with only one shoulder strap, and the bottoms had the V front and was strings everywhere else.

  "Well I may have brought the snacks but looks like you brought my dessert." I commented, setting everything on the sidewall and slowly walking in myself. Running my hands from her sides to her back, I pulled her completely up against my body and slowly pecked her lips.

  "So was it an okay day? Was everyone nice?" I hummed, running my hands all over her smooth skin. She hummed back in response, looking at me with a adorable smile. "I just wish I had a female dance teacher... I don't feel very comfortable with him..."

  "Does it make you uncomfortable just because he is a guy you don't know well or is it something he is doing?" I softly asked, slowly kissing her and pulling away after my sentence.

  She pecked my lips again before answering. "Both. When I was learning some basic dance moves, when I got one wrong, he would show me the move and then touch me to help my arms or legs in the right spot. Not to mention my hips like once or twice, and each time he would pass by me."

Why are men such perverts. To any other innocent female that could have caused trauma. Luckily and sadly, my sweet girl couldn't see it the same.

  "I will talk to someone tomorrow right away okay? I will request bang pd to give you a female dance teacher. Don't stress about it." I assured, pecking her lips. Bringing my face closer to her neck, the second she could feel my breath goosebumps covered her skin.

I smirked, placing a small kiss on the tender skin. Her arms wrapped tighter around my neck, pulling our bodies even closer. I pulled away and slowly sat down, pulling her to sit on my lap.

She giggled, making herself comfortable and enjoying the hot water on her sore and over worked muscles. "I just want to say... It's very rare that I will be able to come to the rescue during work like today.."

"I know Oppa. I'll work on it.." she yawned.

"But if we want to make this work we have to trust each other, communicate as much as possible, and understand that some things are out of each other's control. There will be many many many people trying to bring you down. And if in the future somehow our relationship gets out.." I trailed off.

She placed her hands on the sides of my face and pecked my lips. "There will be equal amount of hate and love, but what I'm scared about is you getting all the hate. And you will."

"Some Fans of all celebrities think they have a chance with us and will send death threats and hate almost scaring us into loosing all personal life activitys."

She nodded and messed with my hair a bit. "I've heard.. Yuna unnie started telling me about that the second you and I started getting close."

I pulled her closer, connecting our lips and giving a light squeeze to her ass. She weaved her hands through my hair, making the kiss escalate quite quickly.

Her hips started to grind against mine, making a groan come out of me. "Fuck.."

She giggled, moving her hips faster and reconnecting the heated make out session. She slightly pulled at the waistband of my swim trunks, showing she was a bit eger.

I wasn't going to complain though.

  "Ugh.. Chaeyeon-ssi." I groaned as she moved back a bit, starting to Palm me through the thin fabric. "Please don't make me wait for you b-baby."

  When she didn't stop I pulled her closer, grabbing my shorts and pulling them down just enough to expose myself in the water. She smiled in satisfaction at my reaction to her teasing.

  I grabbed her swimsuit bottoms and went to just move the crotch part to the side but she stopped me.

  It had finally gotten dark and the small tea lights turned on from the timers. We could hardly see each other unless we were right in front of each other.

  She grabbed my shorts and pulled them all the way off. She then stood right in front of me, slowly removing her top. "Am I getting a show?"

  "Yep. Only rule is.." she leaned in front of me, kissing me. "No hands for you. I am in charge this time... If you use your hands then no kisses or anything for the next week."

  It was risky, but I would be a fool to shoot down this offer. "Deal babygirl."

  She used her swimsuit top to tie my hands to the rail of the hot tub, showing a amused smile.

  She once again stood right in front of me but turned around, giving me a nice veiw of her hardly covered ass. With the water level just at the top of her thighs, this deal started to get harder and harder.

No pun Intended