6

It was around noon, as Jungkook and Namjoon went to the gym, Yoongi sat in his studio alone, Yuna, Yeonie, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin were all playing hide and seek. Oh and don't forget Coco was also playing.

Giggles and fun filled the very large dorm as they kept the girl happy and out of trouble. It was Yeonies turn to hide so she ran around quickly.

  Finding a new door she has not seen the inside of, she opened it with no fear and closed it behind her. It was a dark room, the only light being a computer screen. Yoongi sat in front of the computer with big headphones blocking his hearing from anything outside.

The little totally forgot about the game she was playing with the others, seeing a shiny object on a desk next to her. She grabbed the object, examining it quite closely.

  Yoongi reached his arm back for his pen without looking, searching for it for a second before turning around to look. He jumped at the unexpected person in his safe zone, and as he was about to yell at her he noticed her headspace.

He sighed, looking at the small girl with his pen in her hand. It was a pen a fan gave to him a while ago with a few sparkles decorating the top. She looked at it with such interest and he found it amusing something that stupid could entertain the little.

"Do you like it?" he asked her and she nodded with a bright smile. "Its pwetty.."

  "Well.. you can have it as long as you don't draw on anything you aren't aloud to okay?"

The girls smile went bigger and her eyes sparkled with happiness. "Tank ou Oppa!" She expressed and ran up to him, hugging him.

He froze, unsure how to react. When she finally pulled away he sighed. "Where is everyone? Aren't they watching you?"

  The girl giggled, finally remembering the game. "Hide n seek! Oppa do ou wants to pay?!"

He took a deep breath and stood, opening the door. "I am sorry, but I am very busy right now." The girl started to pout. He mentally started to panic, really not sure how to interact with a little.

  "Go on.. I need to work and the others are proba-"

"Otay but carry me!"

  He froze as she ran up to him and hugged his waist. Knowing the fastest way to get back to work was to just listen to her, he picked her up, resting her on his hip and leaving the room. She giggled and wrapped her legs and arms around him.

He brought her to the living room where a feeling of relief washed over Yuna and Taehyungs face. "Unnie wook at da pen oppa gaves Yeonie! Its very pwetty."

"Yeonie.. I thought we were playing a game.. Why did you go into Yoongi Oppas studio?" Yuna asked her, seeing if the little will know what she did wrong.

When Yoongi attempted to set her down, she held tighter and giggled to her little hearts content. The other players of the game came into the living room, also glad the little wasn't lost.

They all found it amusing how Yoongi even picked her up in the first place, and how he struggled to pretend he hated all of this. Hoseok even saw a small smile on his face before he quickly caught it and went back to a straight face.

"I have work to do now-" He tried, wanting someone to peel her off of him. "Oppas can we watchs a show? Yeonie hasn't seen L'bug in so wong!"

"What show is it?" Yuna asked.

Still, the girl refused to sit down or let go of the older male. They sat on the couch and she clung to his arm as they finally figured out she loves the show Miraculous Ladybug. The other boys went along with their daily activities, so the only ones in the living room were Yoongi, Yuna and Yeonie.

Every time Cat Noir came onto the screen, she giggled saying 'kitty."

It only took one episode for the girl to fall asleep, leaning against the males arm. "I have to carry her to her room don't I?"

Yuna nodded with a smile as he did as told, careful not to wake her. They walked her back to guest bedroom, carefully placing her in bed and covering her with the blanket. He grabbed the stuffed animal and put it under her arm, watching as she hugged it in her sleep.

Yuna watched from the door with a smirk, noting how gentle he was with her. For 'not knowing how to act' around her, he sure is softer with her than any of the other people he knows.

When he first met Yuna, he hardly really talked to her until Taehyung yelled at him for not treating her like a normal human.

He sat up and went to walk out of the room but stopped seeing the females amused face.

"What?" He whispered as they walked out of the room and shut the door. When they got back to the living room to clean up, she finally spoke.

"You seem to have a bit of a soft spot for her Oppa."

He rolled his eyes and checked his phone, trying to avoid the conversation. Seeing no new notifications he shoved the device back into his pocket and spoke. "I don't have a soft spot. I am just not being mean."

She scoffed, gaining the older males eyes. "So, staying with the girl after Jungkook and Jimin went home isn't a soft spot? You giving her your phone to call her parents? You letting her have a pen you always use for your work isn't a soft spot? What about you carrying her back out from your studio and even tucking her into her bed after she fell asleep on you?"

He scowled at her before smirking himself. "Stop saying bullshit unless you want me to tell Jiminie the little crush you have on him."

Her eyes widened, pointing a finger at him. "How in the hell do you know that?!?" He just chuckled and shrugged, walking back to his studio after grabbing a snack.

The next day the girl caught Yoongi in the morning before he went to the Cafe, and this time she was in a normal headspace.