36

(slight 🌶)

  -CHAEYEON POV-

   I had woken up before Yoongis alarm so I took a quick shower and got dressed, getting myself ready.

Once I was all ready I checked the time, seeing as it was 5 minutes before his alarms went off. Turning of the alarms I crawled up to the sleeping elder and placed a kiss on his lips, running a hand down his bare chest. "Oppaaa~"

He groaned as I ran my hand down, messing with the waistband of his underwear. Taking my fingertips only, I traced down the clothed member making him almost shoot awake.

  "B-baby what are you doing?" He stuttered, grabbing my hand. I just giggled, placing a peck on his lips. "You treated me last night... Can't I return the favor Oppa?"

  It wasn't until now he opened his eyes, meeting my smirk. Giving a quick eye to my outfit. He let go of my hand, using his arms to prop up his head. "I mean.. I won't stop you."

  I connected our lips with a smirk, continuing the task at hand.

Literally.

------

  "Sweetheart are you all ready?" Yoongi called from the front door, where I joined him and we left the house. He simply wore a hoodie and sweatpants as they will have an outfit ready for him.

  When we got to the building, a nervous and anxious feeling bubbled up. All I wanted to do was grab onto Yoongi, but he said I couldn't until we get inside a room with the boys.

  We walked through the building, heading up to a meeting room. However I wasn't aloud to go with him, as some people around the company can't know yet.

  "Chaeyeon-ssi. This is one of my stylists who has worked for us for about four years. Stay with her the whole time and ride with them to the place of the interview. Go along with it and act like a stylist okay? She will keep you safe."

  I bowed to the woman who looked around mid 30s, receiving a bow back. Fear struck my body as Yoongi looked around for anyone, kissed my cheek, and ran off.

  "You can call me Minnie. Don't worry hun Yoongi told me about you and I won't let him down on taking care of you. So let's go out to the company vans okay?" I nodded, taking a deep breath.

  Once we got into a van, a couple more stylists piled in before we got on th road. I started to bite my nails as we pulled into a parking lot.

  "Follow me okay?"

I did as told, staying by her side the whole time like a lost puppy.

-Yoongi POV-

We got to the new building and rushed to the dressing rooms. Minnie approached me immediately, showing with her eyes only, that my girl sat in the corner of the room. I nodded and thanked her silently as she started on my makeup.

-

We were sat for the interview, with the maknaes sitting in front and the rest of us sitting in higher stools behind them. I was sat on the end next to Hoseok.

In order to see Chaeyeon, I had to turn my head about 30 degrees to the left. She stood beside Minnie, biting her nails. She smiled when she saw my eyes, but the second the interviewer sat down, I retreated my eyes to the front.

It started, cameras rolling from many different angles. A few questions in, came the question we usually rolled our eyes at, but this time made me nervous.

"So. Any dating? Boyfriend's or Girlfriends?"

Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head. "No, we can all agree that we are just too busy to date."

Taking a small glance, Minnie whispered something in Chaeyeons ear and she nodded understandingly.

"So Suga, I have to mention the video you posted on Twitter of a man grabbing your collar. Can you please give us more context to the post?"

I nervously sighed, taking a deep breath. "Well, the text to the post was pretty self explanatory. All I am going to say is Ahn Taeho and Ahn Taewon abused a friend of mine. So I simply wanted army to be aware of these bad people."

  "Who is that friend of yours? She is a female right?"

  He kept asking more about the topic, and I started getting a bit aggravated. Jimin spoke, "Sir that's enough. Let's move on please."

After tons of questions later, the cameras turned off and we could all breath a bit better. Hoseok patted my back as we all started to stand and relax.

  The interviewer walked up to me, and along with hoseok, Jungkook joined my side.

  "Suga, that girl you talked about, she is your girlfriend isn't she?"

"No she isn't. I can have female friends without being involved with them. The interview is over." I stated sternly, walking the opposite way of my girlfriend.

Hoseok and Jungkook followed me as we went back to the dressing room. I saw Minnie and Chaeyeon walk in, the elder walking my way and the latter walking back to the chair.

"Everything okay?" Minnie asked me, lightly taking a makeup wipe to my face. I huffed, closing my eyes. "I didn't like that guy. He even got personal after the interview."

I went to glance back at Chaeyeon but Minnie didn't let me. "He just walked in here. Don't look around.." she leaned closer, acting like she was grabbing something from the counter. "I will drive her home. Don't worry about it."

I thanked the women as we were finally pulled back into the vans. Back at the company, we had two meetings, then I was finally walking to my car two hours later.

Yoongi:
How come I haven't heard from you?

Yoongi:
Are you safe?

Yoongi:
Don't scare me please.

Calling '🍬Babygirl🍬'.....

'🍬Babygirl🍬' is not available at the moment