12

They were on their way home and she convinced him to play a few of BTS songs on the way. It didn't take long to get back, so they quickly stopped for a coffee and milk, heading up to the dorm.

  She giggled as she rode on the elders back. They met everyone in the living room with smiley faces, making the little jump off Yoongis back and run to the living room.

  Yuna pulled the girl to look at her, matching the bright smile of the younger. "So.. we know you had a scary day, so we all got you a surprise." She informed, watching the littles eyes sparkle.

"Rewwy!?! Me???"

  Yoongi sat on the couch, watching the girl get excited. Everyone handed her a gift one at a time, and she almost cried she was so happy. She got four new stuffed animals, two new little outfits and a few coloring books with brand new crayons.

  Yuna told her she got her some outfits to wear when she wasn't little, and they were in her closet, along with some bottles and sippy cups in the kitchen.

"Tank ou Oppas! Yeonie happyyyy!" The little jumped around as her gaze finally stopped at the mint haired boy who looked at her lovingly. She walked to the couch where he was, crawled up next to him and snuggled up to his side.

  Instead of looking confused or uncomfortable like usual, the rapper smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Tankou oppa for keepin yeonie safe."

  "Is it nap time little one?" He asked, seeing her eyes droop a bit. She shook her head no, claiming she wanted to skip the nap today. Yoongi suggested a movie, which the little agreed.

  She chose frozen two, but as expected, didn't get passed the first song.

"I will take her to bed." Yoongi informed the others as he picked her up taking her to her room. He then brought a small box and a brand new fuzzy blanket in, setting it next to the sleeping girl for her to wake up to.

"Okay Mr. I don't have a soft spot for her. Wanna explain those lovey dovey eyes at her?" Yuna teased the second oldest male, and the members also waited for a reasoning.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, walking to his studio. The second he shut the door and sat down his phone rang.

"Oh, Hyung." Yoongi answered. "Yoongi-ah, what is with your tweet? Don't tell me your starting shit just like back in high school." The elder snapped, making the younger roll his eyes. "Yah, you don't even try to consider I was in the right and didn't do anything wrong."

"Okay, when is the last time you weren't the cause of a fight?"

"Yeah okay you got me but still, stay out of my business. I cleared the tweet through our manager first. Stop acting like you care about the shit I do. I am hanging up." The younger seethed and threw his phone in anger, watching it bounce off the couch and onto the floor.

He his the desk with the side of his fist, trying his best to calm down. The worst thing would to explode like this around the sweet and damaged girl.

  His family always made him stressed out. None of them where supportive when he told them about his dream of music, that was until he and the boys became famous. Since then they always worried about every little action he did, saying he can't ruin his career.

He didn't think they really cared for him as their son and little brother but the man giving them a house to live in and things to brag to friends about.

He finally cooled down and worked more on his current song in the making.

Meanwhile..

  The girl stirred awake about an hour later in a normal headspace. Her eyes catching the objects next to her she pulled out a little card folded on top.

'I hope you like it. Its a award for being so brave. -Yoongi'

  She smiled to herself as she untied the packaged blanket, enjoying how soft it was. Next she opened the box, to find another white box and a small Pacifier still in its package. It had sparkles all over it with all kinds of purple hearts and a baby blue background behind the hearts.

  She instantly wanted to slip at the sight, but held up while she grabbed the last item.

  Opening it, she froze. It was a brand new phone. She turned it on and could see a screen protecter already on it, and it seem to be set up.

All the boys numbers were in it along with Yuna and even her Mothers number, the one she called on Yoongis phone. After getting used to the set up of the phone, she went to YouTube and searched up BTS music videos.

"BTS 'Butter'" She read out loud, clicking the video and turning it up a bit. Before the video could play an add popped up for a samsung phone, but it took her a second to realize the people in the add were in fact, the seven boys she lived with.

(Author: Yes I know I said Yoongis hair was mint and he hasn't had mint hair since I need u, and Butter just came out with his hair obviously dark. So please don't attack me in the comments.)