7

Yoongi left a note saying he was taking the maknae to the cafe so no one would worry about where she was. Luckily the elevator was working again so they took it, getting to the cafe a lot quicker than the past week.

They sat in the more hidden booth as Yoongi wore his beanie, mask and sunglasses. "I'm going to head up to order. What do you want?"

  She chewed on the inside of her lip before telling him Chocolate Banana Milk. He asked if she wanted food and she shook her head.

He came back with her banana milk and his iced americano, along with the usual donut bites but not just chocolate, the variety flavors.

  "So... How come you are covering your face so much.?" She asked, trying to muster up a conversation. It was the first time she was with one of the boys without Yuna, but she didn't feel scared.. just awkward.

"I don't like showing my face when I am out much. It constantly feels like people are staring at me.."

  She nodded with his answer, thinking him again for buying her drink. As she took a first sip, she felt herself wanting to slip, but fighting it with everything inside of her.

She loved chocolate banana milk with a passion. She didn't have a reason for it, but every time she drank it in little space she was as happy as a kid at the park on a sunny day.

  "Are you okay?" The older male asked, seeing her stare down at the straw. She quickly nodded and forced a smile, but he was not convinced.

  Yoongi suffered from depression and anxiety. All his members knew that and so did most of the fans. But the man had too much pride and usually hid those emotions in his studio. Alone. He could tell a forced smile from a mile away.

Not just because of his mental issues, but all idols had to force a smile sometimes.

He grabbed a chocolate donut bite and brought it up to her lips, as she hesitantly took it and ate it. "Are you feeling little? Or is something wrong?" He tried again, knowing something was up.

  "I know you aren't very comfortable with the little space thing so I won't bother you with it.. I will wait until I see Yuna unnie or one of the Oppas.." She trailed off, looking at her fingers in her lap.

He felt bad. He didn't know how she knew that, but he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around him because she couldn't be herself. So the next words out of his mouth shocked both of them.

"Go ahead.. If you are feeling little I don't want you to suppress it." She looked at him with a small sparkle in her eye. "Are you sure? I don't want to trouble you.."

"I promise... its okay Little one.." He slightly smiled, hoping that the use of the nickname would help her slip and feel comfortable with him. Which it did.

"Tank you Yoonie Oppa.."

He found himself smiling at the high voice and even the nickname she gave him. She continued to drink her milk, babbling about her love for all kinds of banana milks, but her favorite being chocolate.

Once about half way through their drinks Taehyung and Yuna joined them, with Taehyung wearing just as much face coverage.

"Hey sweetheart.. Yoongi Oppa isn't being mean is he?" Yuna smiled as they sat down with the two.

She shook her head dramatically making them chuckle. "Oppa got banananana milk for Yeonie! 'n even lets me be wittle even doe he dont likes it."

"It isn't that I don't like it. I am just not used to it.. Oppa is sorry for making you think I was uncomfortable with it.." The oldest confessed, making the other two surprised with how he now treated the girl.

"Has she eaten anything?" The older female asked Yoongi who sighed. "I got her to eat one donut bite and that is it.."

"Yeonie can you eat a little bit more please?" Yuna asked, only getting a head shake no for a response. Yoongi grabbed one from the small basket and held it up to her lips.

The siblings just stayed quiet, watching Yoongis gentleness with the girl. To their surprise, she ate it with no problem and blabbed about the silliness Coco told her.

After she ate about six of the donut bites with Yoongis help, Taehyung suggested taking her to the park. Her eyes lit up and she started jumping in her seat, impatiently waiting for the elders to be ready to leave.

Yoongi was planning on going back to the dorm to work, but his plans were ruined as the girl insisted he went with them or she would cry.

Luckily not many people were around and it was shielded from the road with trees. The two males didn't bother keeping the masks up, and the girl ran to the empty park. She ran around with so much happiness, going down every slide, climbing up every obstacle and finally she found the swings.

She sat and Yuna pushed her, while the two idols sat at a bunch.

"Yuna was right. You got a soft spot for Chaeyeon."