22

He brought her into the bathroom and started the bath water, making sure it was the perfect temp. for her and added a lot of bubble bath. "Can Yeonie get undressed and get in the water while Oppa gets you some clothes and toys?"

She nodded so I left the room, running to the guest bathroom for the toys Yuna said she would play with in the bath. On the way back to my bathroom I grabbed one of my larger t-shirts.

When I got back she sat in the tub playing with bubbles and her clothes lay on the ground right where she threw them off. When she noticed the basket of toys in my hand she made grabby hands at me.

  I handed her the little plastic basket and she pulled out a mermaid toy that the tail would move with the water. I grabbed her body wash and put a small amount on a wash cloth, rubbing her exposed shoulders and collarbones.

  I helped her wash as she played, giggling the whole time saying 'it tickles'. I didn't know how it tickled her but still enjoyed her adorable giggles. After about ten minutes of her playing I told her it was time to get out and she started whining.

  "Come on. You don't want oppa to have to give you a punishment do you?" I lightly threatened as she pouted. I held up a towel as she got out and I wrapped the soft cloth around her. Taking a smaller towel I dried her hair and shoulders.

Finally I threw the very large t-shirt on her over the towel wrapped around her, and once it went around mid-thigh I pulled the towel off. It almost went down to her knees and she giggled.

  I grabbed a clean pair of her underwear from the bag and showed them to her. "Do you want to do it or Oppa to do it?"

  "Oppa do it pwease!" I sighed and smiled at her, lifting her to sit on the counter. I put her legs through the clother and pulled it up to her thighs, then helping her off the counter to pull them all the way up.

"SO, what does my kitty want to do hmm?" I hummed as she put a finger up to her lips to think about it for a second. "I has idea!!" She yelled, running back into the room and grabbed the picture she drew me a couple of days ago at Yunas.

  "Open its Yoonie!" she clapped her little hands together as she handed the folded paper to me. I did as she said and opened it, feeling all bubbly inside at what she drew. It was a picture of her and me holding hands and she wrote 'Yoonie' with a heart around it.

  I smiled and grabbed a small tack off my desk and hung it up on the wall next to the bathroom door. I walked back to her and hugged her. "I love it kitty."

She giggled but it didn't seem as high pitched so I frowned, meeting her eyes. "Not feeling little anymore?"

She shook her head with a nervous smile, pulling me to sit on the edge of my bed. "I have a serious question.."

  "Go ahead." I held her hand, caressing the back of it with my thumb. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I have been thinking for a while about this.. You are the only male I trust with my life right now and the first in a long time... Yoongi Oppa can you be my official caregiver? I know I still have to live at Yuna unnies house and your pretty busy but-"

  "Of course I will be your caregiver, kitten." I cut her off and kissed her on the cheek. "And... I have a question myself. Will you go on an official date with me, Chaeyeonie?"

She blushed madly with a nod and a smile. Pulling her into a hug she wrapped her arms around my neck so I pulled her to straddle my lap. Her blush went even deeper and she tried to hold back a smile.

  "So should we make some rules for little Yeonie now or in the morning?"

  "We can do it now.." She stated shyly. I stood up with her still in my arms, placing her at the top of the bed and pulled the covers over her legs. I walked over to grab a folder and a pen. I sat on my side of the bed and leaned against the pillows, pulling a clean sheet of paper out and clicking the pen.

  "First I will write some rules and if you are not comfortable with it I will take it off and you can also add some okay? Same with punishments. Since I am your caregiver do you want me to write Yoonie oppa on there?"

I asked and she got shy. "How about Daddy?" she asked I nodded and got right to writing.

Yeonies Rules:

-Always tell Daddy when you feel little

-Never yell mean things at Daddy

-Listen to other Oppas when Daddy or Yuna is not there

-Listen to Yuna when Daddy is not there

-Bed time is 10 even at Yunas house.

-Tell Someone when you are hungry.

-If Daddy makes you uncomfortable, tell him right away.

-Little or not, tell Daddy if you feel like your going to hurt yourself.

-Talk to Daddy or any of the oppas or Yuna when you are sad or upset.

Punishments:

-Time out at the table or in a corner

-Stuffies taken away

-no playtime with Daddy

-early bed time

-No hugs or kisses

Rewards:

-Chocolate banana milk

- Extra cuddles with Daddy

-gifts

-surprises

-sweets