29

We entered the house through the garage door, and she seemed to adore the dark theme of the house. "This is your house? But you live with the boys?"

"We all have our own houses. We are grown men so sometimes we need some time away from each other. Do you like it?" I answered as she nodded, walking into the living room and saw the pool in the back yard.

"Its very homey and has a comfortable vibe. It suits you." She smiled, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thanks for keeping me calm earlier.." I sighed, holding her body close to mine. She nodded and pecked my lips sweetly. "What should we do now?"

"Lets stay here tonight. I want to go late night swimming." I teasingly stated, motioning to the pool. Her eyebrows crashed together. "But I don't have a swimsuit."

I shrugged. "Neither do I. Just go in your underwear and bra. We can throw our clothes in the dryer to wear in the morning again. Plus there is a tall privacy fence so its not like anyone can see us."

  She seemed hesitant, so I chuckled and pulled her outside. I pulled my own shirt off and shoes, looking at her frozen state. "Come on.. It isn't like I haven't seen that beautiful body of yours babygirl." I winked.

That familiar blush spread across her cheeks as she took off her shoes, and jacket. I removed my pants and went directly to dive into the water. When I came back up to the surface of the water, she stood there still frozen.

Getting out I grabbed her hips, kissing her. She was caught off guard, but continued it, letting me slide her pants off, but when I reached for her shirt she paused and pulled away.

"Can I just keep the shirt on?" I smirked and nodded, walking us to the edge of the pool. I picked her up bridal style, making her eyes go wide.

"Hold your breath." I warned as I jumped in, with her in my arms. When we came back up I held her waist against mine. She pouted. "Ass hole."

"That's not nice." I fake pouted as she wrapped her legs around me and connected our lips. One of my hands slipped under the shirt and gave her ass a slight squeeze, giving me the chance to slip my tongue into her mouth.

She slightly moaned into the kiss making me smirk, enjoying how easily I affected her. I let the hand slip under her underwear and I careassed the plump skin. My other hand pulled at her shirt to reveal her chest and the black lace bra she wore.

I was able to take the t-shirt off of her, and she just giggled, reconnecting the kiss.

-CHAEYEON POV-
(Lmao finally)

My heart raced as the heated kiss got more sexual by the seconds, enjoying every touch from this man. I never thought I would enjoy these things because of my ex, but Yoongi changed everything for me.

He unclipped my bra and I slightly gasped, holding onto the cloth and pulling away from the kiss. "Yah."

He gave a cocky look and played with the edge of my underwear, making the excitement grow. "Is this okay?" He questioned and I nodded, letting go of the cloth and throwing it out of the pool.

He pulled my underwear down, throwing them outside of the pool as well. As he took his own off I could hardly even see his face in front of me, the only light source being the moon and neighboring porch lights.

Not even able to see down in the water, I had some nervous thoughts. However I felt safe with him, and knew he would never hurt me.

His hands pulled me closer again by my lower back and ass, making me nervously laugh. "It's okay kitten. You trust me.. right?"

I nodded, matching his smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, enjoying the comfortable silence. We swam around the pool for a little while, every once in a while giving teasing touches.

I yawned, and I think that was his sign we should head in for the night, and I agreed. "Stay in the water while I get us some towels. It will be cold if you just sit out of the warm water."

I listened and watching him get out, shamelessly looking at his body as he walked to the back door and went inside. When he walked back out he was mostly dry, tying the towel around his waist and coming to me with a towel.

I jumped out and being a tease, he looked me up and down before wrapping me in the large black cotton towel. We walked back Inside and ate some snacks, walking to his bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for some clothes to wear. Yoongi went out and put the wet clothes in the dryer, came back, and plopped onto the bed.

  "I'm tired." He dramatically stretched and I playfully hit his arm. "And I would like some clothes please."

  "Why do we need clothes?" The male shrugged, removing his towel and getting under the blanket covers. "You going to join me or?"

  I took a deep breath and got covered by the blankets, then shyly removing the towel. Yoongi chuckled, turning off the lamp to make the room very dark. Once my eyes adjusted to his face in front of mine, he showed an adorable gummy smile.

  "I'm so happy I have you in my life, Chaeyeon-ssi." He whispered, making my cheeks heat up. "I.. love you so much.." I responded, hoping my confession didn't end in disaster. He smiled brighter and pecked my lips.

  "I love you too baby girl."