2👊

The two sat in the booth and was even joined by Jungkook who claimed to be 'bored'. Most of the time that just means he wants to tease Jimin about his height.

"Why are you guys so focused on that couple?" Jungkook blurted as Jimin hushed him and spoke. "The man is being quite harsh to her. We also saw them on the stairs in the dorm building and the girl was crying."

"We think the dude is abusing his girl." Yoongi claimed, not taking his eyes off of them. Jungkook nodded hearing his hyungs stern voice.

The two youngers knew very well when to not talk back at the hyung. He has a scary persona when he is thinking deeply.

Which is most of the time.

The two youngers shared a glance before looking back at the two person table. She had finished her chocolate banana milk and pouted, looking up to the man with hopeful eyes. She spoke some unaudible words and the man took a quickly look around the shop before returning to the female.

He grabbed her wrist with the hand that held the empty cup. She winced and dropped it, making it land on its side of the table.

Out of the whole shop there was only one other table occupied that didn't include the couple or the boys as it was around 1 in the morning.

The girl looked into the mans eyes quite frightened, clearly scared of his next movements. He stood up with her clothed wrist still in his hand. "Lets go." He stated through clenched teeth, pulling her out of the Cafe.

"Lets follow them." Jungkook stood and followed without waiting for the other twos response, but they followed anyways.

Somehow staying clear of the two sight, they decided Jungkook would follow the couple to find which dorm and the other two talked to the person at the front desk in the lobby.

The manager, who stood at the front desk was the only one who knew the boys as idols. However the female worker next to him did not.

"Hello boys. What can I help you with this late night?" He welcomed them with a warm smile. Jimin didn't know the right words, so he blurted their findings as they saw it. He explained every moment from the stairs to the milk.

"Alright, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Do you two know where she lives?"

Jungkook just then sent the floor and the dorm number, so Jimin showed the screen to the manager. He nodded and looked at the female, telling her to call the cops while they head up there.

The Manager insisted the three males head up to rest, but they all agreed they would feel more at ease knowing the end of the situation. The three hiding behind the corner, the manager knocked on the door.

There was for sure someone crying inside. The crying was suddenly muffled as the door swung open to the angry man.

"Hello Mr. Ahn, I got a complain from one of the other residents that there was screaming and loud crying. This is the second time in a month, and it was a different resident as well." The manager spoke with a stern voice, waiting for a reason.

"I am sorry, Manager Kang. I will keep-"

"Are you Ahn Taeho?" Two police man walked up, earning a bow from the three boys, manager and male. "Yes I am."

"We got a call regarding your treatment towards a female named Song Chaeyeon. Where is she currently."

The male shook his head, acting confused. "What do you mean? She is my girlfriend and I treat her fine. She is inside sleeping right now. Who would say that?"

"Please move aside." The police ordered as the two went into the dorm, and the Manager shared a worried glace with the three idols.

Jungkook and Jimin decided it was safe to go up to the dorm, and they were also extremely tired.

Yoongi stayed put, next to the manager. There was a sudden loud cry of a female in the dorm. Yoongi felt his nerves rise as him and the manager shared a glace before they peaked inside, entering the empty living room.

One cop came out with the male in hand cuffs, walking him out. The two ran to where they heard the crying, seeing the other cop trying to calm the girl who was slightly bleeding from her neck, as well as blood dripping down her hand.

She was freaking out, and didn't let the cop anywhere near her.

"Miss Song.. Would you like to go to the hospital? Your wounds are not that bad but it would make us all feel better for you to get a check up."

The sobbing girl huddled herself with her knees to her chest in the corner. She refused to speak, even though she looked straight at the officer.

Yoongi suddenly got a call from Taehyung, so he stepped out of the room.

"Hey hyung, Jungkook and Jimin hyung just told me everything and I wanted to say my sister is in the lobby. Could you bring her up?" The younger male requested as the elder sighed, but had a sudden idea.

"Tell her to take the stairs to the sixth floor to meet me then I will bring her up."

"Alright thanks."

Yoongi walked back to the officer and the manager, who still struggled to get close to the girl. "She is scared of us probably because that jerk made her think all men will beat her. One of my female friends is on her way up. Should we try that?"

The officer nodded as Yoongi went to the stairs, meeting the familiar female. "Hey Yuna."

"Hey Yoongi Oppa. How have you been?"

The male answered then went on to explain the whole current situation. Taehyungs sister nodded, willing to try. She was dressed in shorts with flowers on the side, a tank crop top with a small jacket, paired with black Converse.

Taehyungs sister Yuna was decently close with all the members and was a sweetheart to everyone. Until you get to know her snappy and quick witted side.

They walked into the dorm and into the small bedroom, and the girls eyes caught the new figure in the room.