Twenty-Six

"You fucked up, Tony."

"I know I did, but Jaycee, I love you. I was drunk, okay? I didn't want it to go like this. I wanted you to be my first. I wanted your birthday to be special...if you get what I mean...and then I went and fucked it up but screwing your best friend." He cried. I mean, literally. Tears were rolling down his face. I've never seen him this upset.

"Teagan, I appreciate you telling me what happened. Tony, I appreciate your attempt at apologizing. I liked the song, even though it's by Of Mice&Men. But, you broke my heart. If you had just kept it in your pants for another fucking day, this wouldn't have happened. I appreciate the apology like I said, but I will not accept it. I'm broken." Tony just stood there with his head in his hands.

"I didn't know what I was doing Jaycee, I wasn't sober." He cried.

"I know."

Teagan looked over to me, guilt deep in her eyes. I could tell she probably didn't know what was going on, I mean, it's Teagan. She hasn't even had her first kiss yet. Tony probably pushed her.

"Teagen. Come with me." I said motioning towards the door. She nodded, leaving Tony and the rest of the boys behind.

"Yes?" She asked, terror lurking in her voice.

"What happened last night. I want details." I sternly said. She nodded.

"Well, I was reading a book called Willow when Tony came in, in a drunken stupor. He started talking nonsense and I was really confused, and then he came on to me! I tried to push him off but it didn't really help so I stopped trying. Jaycee, you have no idea how much I regret it. I didn't want to hurt you, especially not on your birthday!" She squealed. I shook my head, pinching my temple.

"What a shame, what a shame
Beautiful scars on critical veins
Come together, state of the art
We'll never surrender the kids in the dark
The kids in the dark

Wooohh" My phone started ringing, and it was Gaskarth.

"What?" I asked answering the phone.

"Well, someone's grouchy."

"Shit happens. Get on with it." I scoffed. He let out a small chuckle.

"Jack was begging me to call you so he could tell you something." He laughed and handed the phone to Jack.

"What is it, Jack?"

"THE ALIENS."

"What?"

"THEY'RE COMING."

"Uhm, Jack? Are you okay?"

"ThEY WANT YOUR SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

I couldn't keep it in any longer and I busted out laughing. "Sure they are, Jack." With that, I hung up and Teagan and I went back inside the bus. By now, everyone except Sleeping with Sirens and the guys have left.

"Jaycee, come here, please."