Twenty-Three

"Tony..."

"Jaycee."

"Tony....."

"Jaycee."

"Ton-"

"JAYCEE!" I rolled over and opened my eyes to see four Mexicans standing around me with goofy smiles on their faces.

"What do you want. It's too early." I grumbled. Dad rolled his eyes and laughed.

"It's noon. Get your lazy ass up."I rolled back over and closed my eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO BACK TO SLEEP TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF IT!" Mike yelled before jumping on the lounge couch and ripped the cover off of me, exposing my bare, pale legs.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed, jumping up and knocking him down.

"Happy Birthday," Tony said, kissing my forehead. I blushed slightly.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Ready?" Dad laughed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO....."

"YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Jaime held out. I laughed and shook my head while Dad, Mike, Jaime, and Tony danced around a cake. Well, that came out of nowhere.

"Uh- guys." Nothing.

"WHOOOHOO!"

"Guys.."

"AW YEAH!"

"GUYS!" I yelled. They finally looked at me as it got dead silent.

"Yes?" 

"Why are you doing all of this?" I asked with a completely serious look on my face. 

"You're my daughter-"

"Niece-"

"Niece-"

"Soon to be girlfriend-"

"And, Jaycee, you just needed to have some fun for once. You've been seeming so down and upset lately and we felt as if we should give the best girl ever something she deserves. Happiness." Dad said, with a lot of following yeah's and one giggle...hmmm.

"Teagan?" I asked a load of blue hair sticking out of my bunk. I grabbed a handful of it and pulled.

"Ow, hair. Ow, hair. Ow, hair." She whined as I pulled her out of the bunk.

"What are you doing here?"

"Surprise?" She said before the five members of Sleeping With Sirens, the four members of All Time Low, and the five from Black Veil Brides jumped in the bus.

Oh lord.