Twenty-Nine

"Why does he want to talk to me? Tell him to go talk to Teagan." I bitterly said, clenching my teeth.

"He wants to talk to you, Jaycee." I rolled my eyes, turning around to see him.

"What." I spat.

"I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm sorry for hurting you. Especially on your birthday. I'm just so so sorry." He pleaded.

"You know, you remind me of this guy I used to like. Well, it was more than just like. I loved him. His name is Noah, and I trusted him. I thought he wanted me the way that I wanted him, but I was wrong. He made me really happy, but it was all a joke. I loved him, and he loved my body. He apologized for everything he did, and I trusted him. The next day, he got a girlfriend and I was completely out of the equation, again. I TRUSTED HIM, AND HE LET ME DOWN. TWICE. I TRUSTED YOU AND THEN YOU WENT AND FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU, TONY? WHAT DOES IT SAY?!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Jaycee!" I heard yells from the bus as I leapt into the rain-filled street.

"I trusted you....AND YOU BETRAYED ME!" I yelled, running in front of a moving car.

The last thing I heard was the guys yelling, and a loud car horn.

I trusted you.