Five

I woke up, and Vic was gone. They probably already left for tour.

Whatever.

I opened my closet to see all of my bags gone, and all of my clothes gone except for one pair of jeans, and a crop top. So I pulled that on, put two of my favorite bracelets one, Pierce the Veil and All Time Low. Pulled my shoes on, and put a necklace on.

I put my beanie on my messy hair, grabbed my Ray-Bans and walked out of my room.

"Vic? Tony?" No answer. "Jaime? Mike?" Still nothing. "Where the hell are you guys?!" nothing.

I was tired, and grumpy and I didn't want to deal with all of this right now. I'm alone and hungry.

"Guys! I'm fucking serious! Where the hell are you?!" I yelled. I heard a laugh come from Tony's bedroom.

They better not be trying to trick me. I went up to Tony's door and started banging on it.

"Tony Perry! Open this door now!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

"Oh shit." I heard Jaime laugh. I smirked.

"Jaime Alberto Preciado! Open the damn door!"

"Shit." I heard some movement and then the door swung open so I could see Vic standing in front of me.

"Yes?" Vic asked cockily. I raised an eyebrow.

"Where are all my clothes?!" I yelled. Vic grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs, with the rest of the band following.

"Your clothes are right.......here," He said walking out the front door and pointing at their tour bus.

"Holy shit." I breathed, still staring at the bus.

"Do you know what that means?" Mike asked. I smiled.

"I can come on tour with y'all?" 

"Yup," Vic replied popping the 'p'. 

I jumped around, hugging all of them, even the tour manager. 

"Yay!" I yelled. They all laughed at me.

"Come on, get in we have to go," Tony said pushing me in the bus.

"Can I have a top bunk?!" I asked.

"Yes, Jaycee," Vic replied.

"Can I get some food?" 

"Yes, Jaycee." Hmm.

"Can I get a tattoo?!"

"Ye- wait what? No!" Poo.

"Awe shit. Welp, at least, I tried." I laughed. Tony and Jaime laughed with me, but Mike and Vic stared at me, shaking their heads.

"How old are you again?" Mike asked.

 "Seventeen." I smiled.

"And you still act like a child." Vic laughed.

"I do not!" I said, stomping my foot on the ground.

Next thing I know, I'm up in the air, being slung around.