Four

Living with the guys has been incredible, but it had to be put on pause when they were announced to be on Warped Tour this year.

"What? No! You can't leave me alone! Teagan is going with Sleeping With Sirens. Why can't I go with y'all?" I yelled. Vic looked at me with a look full of sorrow and pity.

"We won't have enough room on the bus." Tony answered. My mouth dropped.

"There are seven bunks. Four for y'all, one for Jaime's girlfriend, one for Mike's girlfriend, and then there's one left over. Don't you dare tell me you won't have enough room, because I know damn well you do." I spat. A layer of shock washed over their faces.

"How do you know all of that?" Jaime asked.

"I spent my time looking up sizes of tour buses last night on Vic's computer. The average size of a tour bus, for warped tour, is seven bunks, a lounge, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living area." I fired at them. They still had shock written on their faces.

"You really want to go, don't you?" Mike questioned.

"Nope, no not at all. I only researched that, and used it against you just to stay here, all alone." I said sarcastically.

They stood there with nothing to say. I know, I'm being a bitch, but they should have enough sense not to leave their new daughter, or whatever, unattended, especially after what Vic found out. I'm being a bitch for all the right reasons...right?

I ran up the stairs, before they could say anything, and flung myself onto my bed. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

~

"Shut up Mike." I heard someone mumble. I assumed it was just in my head, I lock my doors at night, and they don't know where I keep the key.

"I'm sorry!" Someone whispered back. I still ignored it. I didn't want to be a bitch at two in the morning.

"Shut the hell up!" Okay.. ? I'm not going to ask why there are three whispering Mexicans in my room.

I cracked one eye open to see Vic, Mike, and Tony standing at my closet. Okay Jaycee. Just don't say anything.

"What the hell are these?!" Tony whisper/yelled. I looked in his hand, and he was holding three shiny pieces of something. I don't know, It's too early to think.

"Give them." Vic said sternly, not even bothering to whisper.

"Why the hell are y'all in my room?" I questioned, drowsily. They all jumped. Vic, cut his hand in the process of jumping.

"Shit!" He yelled. I quickly jumped out of bed and pulled him to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Vic." I cried, I mean literally. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Don't apologize. It was an accident." He replied, as I wrapped his hand up. He wiped the tears away and brought me into a hug.

"Well, I guess we know who Jaycee fancies the most." Jaime mumbled. I shot him a look and he walked out of my room.

"Shit faces, why were y'all in my room? And how'd y'all get in?" I interrogated.

"Mike knows how to pick locks, and we were packing your bags." Tony answered.

"Why were y'all packing my bags?! Do you guys not want me either?" I screamed, crying. Vic wrapped his arms around me, bringing me into another hug.

"No no no, we love you to death Jaycee. We wouldn't dream of sending you back to the foster home." Mike answered my question.

"Then why were y'all packing my bags?" I asked.

"We'll tell you in the morning. Now go back to sleep." I nodded and went back to my bed. Mike and Tony walked out, and Vic went to walk out until I stopped him.

"Vic?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay in here tonight please?" I asked, as a stray tear slid down my cheek. He nodded, and slid under the covers. "I only feel safe when you're around." I said, crying into his chest.