Six

"Jaycee?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to have a bright light over my head.

"Where am I?" I asked. My voice was scratchy and dull.

"The hospital." A voice over in the corner said.

"Why?"

"You got hurt. We went over a pot hole. You fell and hit your head." I moved my head a little bit so I could see who was talking. It was Vic.

"I got hurt bad enough to be put in the hospital?" I asked.

"Well, no actually. They saw your cuts, and decided to bring you in for testing, and such." Mike answered. My eyes went wide. 

"What?" 

"They saw yo-" 

"I know what you said! No!" I yelled as I started ripping the I.V. out of my arm.

"Jaycee! Stop it!" Tony yelled as he tried to hold my hands back. I yanked them away from his grip and stood up.

"Give me my bracelets." I commanded. Vic grabbed them off the bedside table and tossed them towards me.

"Come on Jaycee, I know how much you don't want to be here." He said, handing me my Aviator sunglasses and beanie.

I quickly put in my gauges and shoes before we walked out the hospital room door.

"Excuse me? Where are you going?" A snobby nurse asked.

"Back on the bus. I'm sick of being here." I rebutted. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Vic held my arm so I wouldn't go off on her. No one rolls their eyes at me. He signed the papers, to get me released and we got back on the bus.

Later

My head is pounding.

Tony walks by me with a Monster, but I stop him.

"Can I have one?" I ask (AN:// FREAKING TONY PERRY LIKED TWO OF MY PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM) 

"Yeah, I'll get it." He said turning around and grabbing another one out of the fridge.

"Can you get me a pain killer, too" He nods and hands the pill and Monster to me. I took the pill, and drank the monster. Tony sat down beside me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I smiled.

"Better, but my head is pounding." I replied.

"At least you're feeling better. The guys are going out later do you want to go with them?" 

I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.

"You're not going?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope, I said I'd stay here if you were going to stay. So you'd have someone here with you." He blushed a bit.

"No thank you, I don't want to go. I don't want to make a scene in front of everyone." I answered, laughing.

"Okay, I guess I'll be staying , too." His face became a darker shade of red.

I went to get up, but he pulled me back down. "Where do you think you're going? You need to rest."

"I was going to tell the guys that I'm not going." 

"I'll tell them, you need to keep that pretty little head of yours on that pillow." He said pointing to the pillow behind me, and then standing up.

Tony Perry is the sweetest thing.

Shut up Jaycee. He's like your brother.