Seven

Tony's P.O.V.

"Guys, I need to talk to you." I said walking out of the bus to where Vic, Mike, and Jaime were. I made sure Jaycee was asleep before I brought this up.

"Yeah?" Vic asked.

"What's up?" Jaime. I looked at them, and bit my lip. I was wondering if I really should tell them or not.

"Uhm, well...erm." I stuttered.

"Spit it out dude!" Mike yelled. I shushed him. He held his hands up in defense.

"I uhm... I think I might like Jaycee.." I whispered. Their jaws dropped.

"Dude, no she's your sister. And she isn't even eighteen yet!" 

"I know, she won't be eighteen until next year, but she's so cute.." I said to them. Vic shook his head.

"You're not dating her." he simply stated. I rolled my eyes. 

This is what I get for telling them my feelings. Well, that's never going to happen again.

"And how do you even know that she feels the same way?" Jaime asked.

"I don't." I said, shaking my head.

"Exactly, you don't. And how do you know for sure that you actually like her? Huh?" Vic asked. God, he's being really protective over her.

"Well, I don't.. I guess." I replied. I shouldn't have brought this up.

"No, you don't know. Tone, you aren't going to date her unless we all know for sure she likes you. And right now, she's asleep and will not be awoken just for this." Vic snapped.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. Jesus Christ.