Nine

"Jaycee, wake up."

"ajxkcksbfi" I moaned. I'm not a morning person. 

"Dammit Jaycee. Wake up!" Mike yelled, pulling my blanket off of my body, leaving my bare legs exposed to the freezing morning air on the bus.

"Shit! Fuck! Micheal!!" I screamed, tackling him onto the floor. I glared at him.

"What?"

"Don't ever wake me up like that!" I screamed. He tried to get up, but I just sat on top of him.

"Let me up." He breathed.

"No."

"Jaycee, get up. Teagan and Kellin are coming to watch our show today." Vic said, pulling me off of Mike.

"Okay!" I said happily, pulling Tony along to the bathroom with me. "Straighten my hair, while I do my make-up please!"

I handed him my straightener, and started on my make-up. I simply put on foundation, winged eyeliner, mascara, and some dark blue eyeshadow.

"You don't need any make-up." Tony mumbled. I just shook it off.

"Thank you!" I said as he finished my hair.

"You're welcome." He replied before I shoved him out of the bathroom so I could get changed.

I pulled on my dark green and black skinny jeans that had two holes near the pockets at the top, one of my Black Veil Brides shirts that I had, and my black high-top converse.

"Vic!" I screamed. I heard some fumbling and then Vic was standing in front of me. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Amazingly stunning." He replied, pulling me into a hug. "Now come on, Teagan and Kellin are waiting outside of the bus.

"Teagan!" I yelled, jumping out of the bus. She laughed as she caught me.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too Jaycee!" she exclaimed. But, then she looked at me with a hard expression. "When was the last time you self harmed.." she whispered, looking up from my bare wrist. Shit.