Ten

Shit.

"Uhm, before I-I went to t-the foster home." She didn't believe me. So, she called for Vic.

"Victor!" She hollered. He quickly turned around and ran towards us. She hushed her voice. "When was the last time she..um...self-harmed?" She said in a somewhat whisper.

He looked at me, I nodded and he told her.

"The last time she self-harmed would have to be before she got to the foster home. I mean, considering how old the scars are." He answered. She realized that I told her the truth, and she hugged me.

"Come on!" she jumped up excitedly and dragged me along to catch up with the guys.

~

The show was amazing, and the boys did a really good job.

"Jaycee!" Vic yelled, as he walked(more like ran) off the stage.

I felt a presence behind me..but I was too scared to look.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jaime yelled from across the tent.

"Her father." his voice was deep, and thick. He was holding his gun. It was pressed to my lower back.

"Get away from her." Vic growled.

"One more step and I'll shoot." They all stopped. By this point I was crying.

"Either leave, or we'll call security." Tony spat. My father laughed.

"You think I'm scared of security?" Vic pressed the button on his ear piece box thingy, signaling that we needed help.

"Why would you try to shoot your own daughter anyways?" Mike questioned.

"She isn't my daughter. She's a stupid little worthless bitch who doesn't deserve a family!" he yelled, now earning stares from some of the other bands. Great.

"Just get away from her!" Vic yelled before pouncing on him.

He pulled the trigger.

"Fuck!" I cried out in pain. Tony and Jaime ran towards me and Vic and Mike were beating down my 'father'.

"Jaycee! We need help now!" Tony yelled, his sweet voice now filled with anger and sadness.

"Dammit!" Jaime yelled in frustration, punching the ground.

Everything was becoming fuzzy. I was losing too much blood.

Next thing I know, I was being pulled onto a gurney.

"Jaycee!" I heard Teagan yelled before i completely passed out from the lack of blood.

My own father.....shot me.