Eighteen

"I WAS SAVING MYSELF FOR YOU!" I yelled running around the concert venue.

"I WAS SAVING MYSELF FOR YOU!" Teagan yelled back, sticking her head out of the snack room.

"NO, NOT YOU. TONY." I screamed before realizing what I was saying. Teagan just stared at me for about ten seconds before throwing a taco at me.

"TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND, IF HE SAYS HES GOT BEEF THEN I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I AIN'T FUCKING SCARED OF HIM!"

"FUCK YOU." Teagan dramatically cried, running back into the snack room.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT MISSY!" A sweaty Gabe came around the corner. I held my hands up in innocence.

"NO YOU DIDN'T. SHUT UP GABE."

"GURL DON'T YOU DARE SASS ME." Gabe put a hand on his hip and stormed into the snack room.

Teagan began screaming and Gabe came out with her over his shoulder. Just then, Justin came around the corner. He looked up from his phone, seen Gabe with Teagan, and slowly backed away.

"I'm not getting into this. Y'all sort it out yourself."

"I'LL SAVE YOU!" A screaming mexican came out of nowhere and took Teagan.

"Victor! Ass on stage!" The tour manager screamed, face turning red.

Vic ran off with Teagan in his arms, laughing like a maniac.

I ran after them, laughing. Vic ran onto the stage, still holding the blue hair girl. Me being me, was standing in front of the stage when I heard some whispers from the girls behind me.

"Who is that?"

"She's ugly"

"whats up with that freakish blue hair?"

"It's not even cool."

"Isn't her name Teagan Parrish..or something?"

"I think the guys from Sleeping with Sirens changed her last name to Quinn."

"HEY! How about you guy shut the fuck up!" I yelled. "That's my best friend, practically sister, and Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Kellin, Jack, Justin, Gabe, and Nick will NOT put up with you saying this crap about her! Vic, hand me the mic and help me up." He did as said and now I stood on stage.

"What were they saying?" Vic whispered to me.

"I know why you're saying all of this stuff about Teagan Quinn. You're jealous because she's living the dream with her favorite band and you're not. Get the fuck over it. Hate me and her all you want but if you want to say something, say it to our faces, not behind our backs." And with that, Teagan and I walked off.

"What were they saying?"

"Stuff about your hair and shit about how you 'ugly'," I said putting ugly in air quotes.

"Oh, well. Haters gonna hate, but I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake it off." She said, winking at me while Sleeping with Sirens performed their newest song Go, Go, Go.