Surprise Physical Examination

“Since when does this school pull surprise Physical Examinations?” Charlotte groaned, staring down at the unflattering white t-shirt and blue bloomers that the seven of us were being forced to wear.

“Since when do they even do Physical Examinations?” I groaned in reply. “I don’t remember hearing about this! It wasn’t even brought up at the last Dorm Head meeting!”

“And on a Sunday too,” Danielle sighed. “To think I was going to write another chapter of my book today,”

“Not to mention making us wear clothes like these,” Gabrielle muttered, tugging on her shirt. “What country are we in anyway? Japan?”

“I wish,” Olivia replied, “I’d be able to get all the anime and manga if we were in Japan,”

“I’m more worried about having to walk past all the guys in clothes like these,” Emily muttered. “They’re bad enough with our normal uniforms; imagine these!”

“I agree,” I sighed. “Especially that bastard Joseph; he’ll have his camera for sure,”

“Do we have to go?” Faith asked softly, tugging on my shirt shyly.

“Unfortunately yes,” I tried smiling encouragingly. “But there aren’t many of us; so it’ll be over with soon, I promise,”

She nodded slowly, but refused to let go of my shirt. I decided to just let her hide behind me the whole way, especially if it made her feel even a little bit safer.

“Alright, let’s go,” I sighed, walking towards the doors of our Dorm. “We’re heading towards the Hall, so let’s get there and get out as fast as we can,”

Everyone nodded; all of them determined to get out of this mess as soon as possible. Unfortunately though, the second we walked out the door we ran directly into trouble. A huge group of it to be exact.

“Yes, they are wearing bloomers!” one boy shouted. “You owe me $20!”

“Hot damn!” Another whistled.

“Would you look at that ass!”

As the cat calling and wolf whistles continued, my anger and impatience slowly began to rise. Clenching my hands into fists, I could feel the fire growing in my eyes as I glared at the large group of teenage boys before us; blocking our way towards the other buildings.

“If you boys don’t get out of my way, I swear to god I’ll kill all of you,” I growled at them all.

My words seemed to cause all of them to freeze up in fear. After a moment though, in a puff of dust, they were all gone; running away like the weaklings they were.

“Well, we sure can trust you to disperse a crowd, Jesse,” Emily grinned, slapping my back playfully. “Now that problem is out of the way; let’s get going,”

“Yes, let’s,” I sighed, already feeling like I wanted to curl up and sleep for a week.

Luckily we didn’t get stopped by any more groups of boys on our way towards the Hall. Though when we did arrive, it was already packed with the rest of the school lining up to get everything measured and recorded.

“Alright, let’s get this over with,” I sighed, heading towards the far corner of the Hall that was set up just for us girls.

Once we arrived, there were two nurses already waiting for us; one near a height measuring wall, and the other near a closed off section in the corner.

Are they seriously going to measure our boobs? I thought to myself.

Probably. Isn’t that what happens?