C2-- Qin Shen

C2—- Qin Shen

Published by UntamedS on August 17, 2020

After meowing at the three wild dogs for a while, and enjoying the others’ frustrated but powerless appearances, Xu Jian no longer cared about them, he shuffled a few steps to the front to reach a brighter position.

The wall was 2.5 meters high visually, but he didn’t pay attention to it under the urgency. Now after getting out of trouble, Xu Jian raised his right front page and looked at it. His heart-

Worthy of being a cat, its jumping ability was really strong.

Even if there was support for such a high wall, he could never jump up so cleanly when he was a man.

He praised himself in his heart, and Xu Jian stood on the wall and looked underground, thinking whether he would hurt his ankle if he jumped from here.

Xu Jian was originally 181 meters tall. In the past, he didn’t care about it at all, so he would jump casually!

Unfortunately, now he was just a hungry poor kitten.

 So this height in his eyes now was no less than jumping from the second floor before as a human.

Although knowing that cats were different from other animals in body structure and this height was not a problem at all, but his heartbeats were like drums.

He was a cat, he hadn’t adapted to his present health. What if he jumped down and fell to his death?

Hesitantly, Xu Jian heard a noise from his feet. He turned around and looked down. He saw the three wild dogs crawling out of the sundries and staring at him.

Looking at the wild dog who kept scratching the wall and trying to jump, Xu Jian’s heart leaped-

Now he had four legs. Even if one of them was injured, there were three left. He was still walking fast! Thinking like this, Xu Jian took a look at the tattered cardboard box in the distance, and then jumped down from the wall with one eye closed. A second before he landed, Xu Jian thought that his jump was very similar to the man who jumped off the cliff with the female host on TV. He must look very handsome.

  When Xu Jian came into contact with the ground, there was a dull pain in his forefoot, then his legs became soft, and his body rolled on the ground twice before it stopped.

Xu Jian collapsed on the ground, and his ice blue eyes were full of doubts about cat life-

Wasn’t his landing posture wrong?

Xu Jian, who was in pain, took a while to stand up from the ground, half hurt and half hungry.

After standing firm, Xu Jian moved his lower limbs and found that everything was normal except the pain, and there was no sprain or trauma.

Looking around, Xu Jian found himself in an old residential area, and the wall behind him separated the community from the street.

Xu Jian was thinking about his broken cardboard box, and when his feet didn’t hurt so much, he walked along the fence and prepared to go out of the community to get his nest.