C7-- Two Hares

C7—– Two Hares

Published by UntamedS on August 22, 2020

Tang Li felt that he couldn’t take Qin Shen’s words and decided to change the subject:

“By the way, how many days do you have left on your vacation? Mr Du is flying back from Moscow tomorrow and named you as the big star that would serve him.”

Du Zezhou, the boss of a well-known domestic game company, was also a friend outside Qin Shen’s circle. It had been almost half a month since he went to Moscow on business.

Now Du Zezhou was finally coming back after doing things. After listening to Tang Li, he mentioned that Qin Shen, a busy man, had been idle recently, so he was ready to get together for a drink sometime.

Hearing Tang Li’s words, Qin Shen was surprised:

“I didn’t know he was coming back.”

Tang Li: “Maybe it’s because you are addicted to cats now.”

Qin Shen laughed: “Who dares not to give face to Mr. Du even if you’re not free ah, tell him I’ll be home for the next few days and won’t go anywhere . I’ll wait at home.”

Hearing this, Tang Li silently lit a candle for Du Zezhou in his heart, with Qin Shen’s posture, it was impossible to out drink him.

On the other side, Xu Jian didn’t know that Tang Li’s “sleeping” was just a joke between good friends, which scared him enough for him to forget drinking the porridge-

What did he, he, he hear?

Mr Du? Serving? ? ?

Xu Jian looked up at Qin Shen, who was still chatting with Tang Li, and thought of the rumors ‘Qin Shen has a deep and hard background’.

After thinking about the rumors and the conversation he just heard, Xu Jian felt that he knew a great big secret …

It turned out that the man behind the winner Qin Shen was Boss Du?

Although Xu Jian didn’t know who Mr Du was, the powerful people that the popular movie emperor could come into contact with were not what he could see as a little actor who stuck to the center of the earth. It wasn’t surprising that he didn’t know Mr Du.

Xu Jian had a big brain hole since he changed into a cat. In an instant, he made up the hidden rules of Qin Shen’s mysterious and rich Mr Du.

Thinking of it, he looked at Qin Shen and thought- it’s a pity.

With Qin Shen’s looks and acting skills, even if he didn’t take the road of hidden rules, fame was only a matter of time.

Although hidden rules were a shortcut, they were also a dark road.

But this was Qin Shen’s own life, and Xu Jian only lamented for him for a while in his heart, and then he thought to himself:

You know Qin Shen’s big secret. You must not let him know your true identity.

Xu Jian, who had a big secret, was afraid that Qin Shen would kill the cat to kill him.