Chapter 35: Lazy cat

Qin Chen wanted to buy a skirt for Xu Jian, because his madness could not be rejected.

After a few more days, the filming of the crew was on the right track, and Qin Chen officially began his two-point-one-line life on the hotel studio.

Xu Jian also followed Qin Shen to work on time every morning when he arrived, and stopped work irregularly at night.

Because he was going to film a scene before dawn, Qin Chen got up at 4 o'clock today. When Xu Jian was squatting up, the sleepy opponent grunted and twisted on the bed. He can't let him hug.

Although he knew that this tuft twisted in bed was essentially an adult man, Qin Chen was still cute and quietly took out the phone video.

When Qin Chen just knew Xu Jian’s true identity, in order to avoid embarrassment, Xu Jian consciously wrapped a blanket and went to sleep on the sofa for a few days, but one day he woke up and found himself in bed again, with the unwake Qin Chen lying beside him. .

Xu Jian didn't have the habit of sleepwalking, and he thought and knew that Qin Chen took him to bed while he was asleep.

At that time, he moved outside and continued to sleep, and then tacitly fell into the same bed as before.

Xu Jiantu's bed was warm, and someone covered him with a quilt in the middle of the night, and Qin Chen was covered in fur all over him.

Each takes what it needs, and is full of understanding.

At four o'clock in the morning, the temperature was getting cold, and Xu Jian, who was hugged by Qin Chen, was blown away by the cold air blowing on him, shaking in Qin Chen's arms.

I can often see online netizens complaining about being fat and ignorant. They are serving delicious food and drink every day. In winter, they will not burn themselves to warm the owner. They are not mature at all.

And now, Xu Jian also wanted to complain about his cat hair. It looked long and warm, but it was a pity that it didn't keep warm at all!

He used to see bloggers telling cats and dogs that their hair was badly roasted in winter, but now he can't laugh.

Cold is really cold.

Perceiving Xu Jian's movements, Qin Chen calmly pulled his coat out to protect him from the wind.

Outside the hotel, there were fans waiting in twos and threes. They saw the cold-faced Qin Chen walking out holding the cat. The extreme contrast made them want to scream.

But now most people in the hotel are sleeping. They are afraid of disturbing other guests, so they restrain themselves.

Fans took pictures and recorded small videos, and whispered ‘Come on, Qin Ge’ and ‘pay attention to rest’.

Qin Chen heard the words, "Wow, the milk is so good, I miss rua!" ’Sigh, he stopped after walking away with his long legs.

Xiao Nan, who was by his side and guarding him, paused and looked at Brother Shen who suddenly turned back. So:

Why aren't you leaving?

Under the gaze of everyone, Qin Chen held the cat and walked to the girl who had just praised the stream, with a smile in his eyes:

"He said he can take pictures, but not rua."

Xu Jian who was lifted up suddenly: "Meow?"

When did I say that I can take pictures?