Chapter 45: hide

Chapter 45: hide

Because of his guilt, the death of Xu Jian's parents was a big stone on his heart, so Jiang Linxie has not had the courage to face Xu Jian all these years. He was relieved when he met Xu Jian by mistake and told the truth today. .

Xu Jian was still digesting what Jiang Lin was talking about. He was shocked when he saw him bend over ninety degrees to him, and quickly got up from the chair. He stretched out his hand to help Jiang Lin, and paused for a moment. come back.

After a long while, Xu Jian sighed: "You were also a victim of what happened back then, President Jiang. You don't have to feel sorry for me."

Xu Jian knew that Jiang Lin didn't have to take any responsibility for this matter. When it was about the time, his father rushed forward voluntarily.

When Jiang Lin heard this, he looked up at him obliquely:

"You don't hate me?"

Xu Jian shook his head: "Thank you for telling me the truth."

And after listening to Jiang Lin's words, Xu Jian finally understood why he had just been admitted to the art school, and when he first stepped into the campus, he had just been admitted to the art school.

At that time, Xu Jian thought that he had met a liar. Later, everyone around him, including himself, felt that a pie from the sky just hit Xu Jian's head.

Thinking about it now, if he can sign Gu, it should be Jiang Lin obliquely instructed him.

Qin Chen, who had been silent on the side, watched Jiang Linxie and Xu Jian coming and going, and suddenly said:

"Since his parents saved you, why do you want to terminate the contract with him?"

In Qin Chen's view, Xu Jian's parents are kind to Jiang Linxie, but anyone who has a conscience will not think that his savior's son has no commercial value and terminates the contract.

What's more, Qin Chen checked it out later. In these years, let alone praise Xu Jian, he didn't even give him a decent resource, and the occasional role was so small that he didn't even have his name on the ending credits.

Otherwise, with Xu Jian's terms, how could it be so thorough?

And what makes Qin Chen most puzzled is that since Jiang Linxie didn't want to support Xu Jian, what would he do with him?

After hearing Qin Chen's words, Jiang Lin tilted his head to look at him: "Huh?"

Cancel the contract?

Xu Jian was taken aback when he heard the words, with a slightly embarrassed smile on his face.

"No, the termination of the contract is my own problem. I haven't had any splashes in the circle for five or six years. It will be a matter of time to terminate the contract without commercial value. It has nothing to do with Mr. Jiang..."

Work needs to be separated from personal feelings. Xu Jian doesn't think there is anything wrong with Jiang Lin's separation of public and private.

"No..." Jiang Linxie couldn't help interrupting Xu Jian's unfinished words and asked:

"Didn't you propose to terminate the contract? Didn't you say that you would rather go home to farm than stay in the company?"

When Xu Jian's five-year contract expired, Jiang Linxian had arranged for someone to talk to him about the contract renewal. As a result, the people under his hand reported that Xu Jian was unwilling to renew the contract and wanted to go home to farm.