Chapter 116: Grab the show

Xu Jian didn't know that Ling Fei was a familiar one before, and he opened his mouth to the camera when he lied. He hadn't said a word in the company for several years, and it became a good relationship with him.

With so many people watching, Xu Jian couldn't dismantle Ling Fei's stage directly, so he had to laugh awkwardly and politely.

Seeing the uncomfortable smile on Xu Jian's face, Qin Chen glanced at Ling Fei's scary face with white make-up, searched in his mind, and confirmed that he didn't know it or heard it.

They had been in the circle for several years. What purpose did Ling Fei have for Xu Jian to be so enthusiastic about him, Qin Chen knew clearly.

The killer gave Xu Jian a wave of presence. Compared with Xu Jian, who is in the upswing of his career, Ling Fei, who is not well-known in his debut, is obviously not enough to watch it. To be able to appear on this program, there should be no less activities in private. .

Now I am eager to establish a relationship with Xu Jian, probably because of the camera.

Regardless of what the guests are thinking, the director takes a diligent cue process and reads the rules of the game with a loud speaker:

"Attention, everyone, now is the captain badge that represents your identity. I will give you two minutes to select three captains. The identity of the captain will be kept secret, so don't let other players know."

A resident veteran player complained after hearing this: "There are only two people in a team, and now we have to choose a captain."

Qin Chen's teammate smiled and said, "Although we are few, life needs a sense of ritual."

Xu Jian couldn't help but laughed after hearing it. The sense of ritual was quite strong.

Soon the captain's badge was issued. Xu Jian and his team are round, Qin Chen's team is Crescent, and Ling Fei's team is stars.

Looking at the badge left and right, Xu Jian's teammate shook his head after a 'tsk', and said to Xu Jian:

"This shape, if it weren't for the other two teams, I wouldn't know it was the Suns."

Xu Jian didn't see it either. He was reminded by his teammates to realize that they represent the Suns.

Seeing Xu Jian's face suddenly enlightened, his teammate was stunned for a second, and then said: "Don't say you didn't see it."

Touching his neck embarrassedly, Xu Jian was very frank: "I thought this was a circle."

Haha laughed twice, and his teammate patted Xu Jian on the shoulder twice: "Nothing wrong!"

Two minutes later, the selection of the captain was over. To be on the safe side, Xu Jian and his team were held by old players.

After solving his own team, Xu Jian saw that Qin Chen and their Moon team had also been selected, so he approached Qin Chen and asked curiously:

"Brother Shen, who is the captain of your team?"

Looking down at Xu Jian, who was beginning to spy on the'enemy', Qin Chen cocked the corner of his mouth, pressing Xu Jian's forehead with his palm:

"Is this time to inquire about the news?"

Pan Min, standing on the periphery, helped her forehead: These two people have forgotten what she said before to keep their distance away.

Xiao Nan thought to himself: It's a big candy, when the show is broadcast, the invitation cp will definitely hit and fly.

Qin Chen's teammates heard what Qin Chen said, and their spirits were refreshed, and they quickly said: