Chapter 124: child

Chapter 124: child

Seeing such a serious matter for the parents of both parties, Xu Jian felt that he could not act too hastily and had to take a long-term view, so he denied Qin Chen's proposal to go back to see his uncle during this vacation.

But now that Qin Chen agreed, Xu Jian was ready to take advantage of this time to do ideological work for his uncle, slowly infiltrate, and make progress gradually, so that his uncle would be psychologically prepared when he came out.

Hearing Xu Jian's plan, Qin Chen nodded: "It's okay. You can't rush to see the parents."

Xu Jian looked at him: "There shouldn't be a big problem with my uncle, what about your home?"

Xu Jian was worried when he thought of Qin Chen's family environment. Qin Chen was the only child, so the freshman Qin Group needed a successor. Qin Chen's parents would never agree to let his son be with a man.

To be honest, after being with Qin Shen, Xu Jiannao made up several versions of the big show of grievances, such as:

Give you two million and leave my son.

At Xu Jian's frowning and worried gaze, Qin Chen smiled:

"My parents already know you."

"Huh?" Xu Jian was taken aback first, and then startled: "Did you tell your family? When?"

Qin Shen: "When I went home last time."

Xu Jian, who was kept in the dark, looked at him: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Qin Shen explained: "In fact, it doesn't count as what I said. My parents asked me on the initiative."

Suddenly there was a Xu Jian beside Qin Chen, and the two of them walked so close again and lived together. It is impossible for the Qin family's parents to not know.

As the leader of the Qin Group, Father Qin's news is well-informed. In addition to the kidnapping case conducted by Liu Qianqian last time, although there is no danger, Qin's parents are paying more and more attention to their son's dynamics, and they have called people to investigate secretly. All the suspicious people around Qin Chen.

That's how Xu Jian was exposed.

Originally, Qin's parents thought that Qin Chen was just another good friend in the entertainment industry, just like Du Zezhou and Tang Li, but when they asked so casually at the dinner table, Qin Chen took advantage of the situation.

It is no exaggeration to say that when Qin Chen said in a calm tone that Xu Jian was indeed his friend, but his boyfriend, Qin's mother shook her hand and spilled a spoonful of soup...

After listening to Qin Chen's words, Xu Jian's throat rolled up and down, a little unbelievable:

"That's it? Your parents didn't beat you? Didn't put you in a small black room to force you to have a blind date?"

For the first time in life, Xu Jian learned what two men should do from the Internet. When searching, he saw related posts that came out of the closet, and he went in and took a look curiously.

Then I was frightened by the descriptions of parents detaining them, threatening their sons/daughters to break up, beating and scolding, severing relationships, and sending them to a mental hospital to see a doctor.

In that post, there is no parent who accepts it frankly. Everyone coming out is a war, either with blood or cold violence.

Others committed suicide because they did not get the understanding of their parents.