Chapter 107: Flying vinegar

Most people in the crew can't get used to Lu Zhi's usual style. The small field handyman who was drunk by her dare not say it. Director Yan Wei and others are unwilling to make things fishy in vain. There is nothing like Lu Zhi. Put it on the bright side, so there is one thing missing, so it's not seen.

Qin Chen is good, and the crew came with a simple "Who are you?" I don't know, so I stepped on the face that Lu Zhi cares most about.

Lu Zhi, a resource guy, and Qin Chen, the double-gold movie emperor, seemed incapable of watching. Moreover, the strength, qualifications, and backstage were all there, and she would not dare to confront Qin Chen even if she was so angry. Sa, only suffocated and fled.

Seeing Lu Zhi slumped, the crew members were secretly refreshed, and they had to look like they hadn't seen anything on their faces, and they had a hard smile.

Xu Jian quietly gave Qin Chen a thumbs up, and Pan Min met him next to him, coughing slightly to remind the two of them to pay attention to the occasion.

Don't make eyebrows in the crowd!

Xu Jian went to make up and change clothes, Qin Chen followed into the dressing room, but was quickly pulled out by Pan Min.

Pan Min looked at him: "When will you return to Nanfeng?"

Since knowing what happened to the two of them, the way she now looks at Qin Chen and Xu Jian together is like looking at an untimely bomb.

The relationship between the two of them exploded at some point.

Seeing Pan Min's nervousness, Qin Shen was amused: "I only came yesterday."

Pan Min: "What do you do if you leave the company? Didn't uncle let you handle the company's affairs?"

Qin Shen: "The company is very good."

Seeing him making up his mind not to leave in a short time, Pan Min's mouth twitched: "Then when are you going to go back?"

Qin Chen glanced at the dressing room, and said without delay, "Let's take two days."

Pan Min, who saw the smile in his eyes clearly: "..."

Those who are single mothers and fetuses can be really greasy after taking off.

terrible.

............

Now the weather is warming up, everyone in the crew put on thin coats, and some even wear short sleeves at noon, except for Xu Jian, Zhou Qian and others, a dry actor.

Because it was a costume play, Xu Jian was wrapped in three or four layers of cloth. Except for his face and hands, only his neck was exposed, and the other parts were not airtight.

But the scenes he shot this morning were all action scenes.

Tossing down all morning, sweating.

While resting, Qin Chen walked towards Xu Jian with a water cup, but before he could get closer, Zhou Qian didn't know where it came from, with an ice cream in one hand, walking briskly to Xu Jian's side.

When you are too hot to wait to run naked, a cold and delicious ice cream appears in front of you. The effect of sending ice in the heat is no less than sending charcoal in the snow.

Seeing the ice cream handed to her, Xu Jian thanked him and took it, and found that there was no sign of melting in such a hot day, so she asked Zhou Qian:

"Where did it come from?"

Zhou Qian smiled: "I put a small refrigerator in the RV."

The small refrigerator is filled with ice cream, various sparkling drinks and bottled milk tea.