Chapter 29: Shock

Chapter 29: Shock

Qin Shen had a dream:

He fell into a river and drowned, his neck was entangled by the water weeds at the bottom of the river, and he was about to suffocate. He didn't know what he had grasped while struggling, his hand felt slippery and cold...

Before he drowned in his dream, Qin Chen suddenly opened his eyes, and when he woke up, he found that the sky was just bright.

The feeling of suffocation was too real, Qin Chen's chest rose and fell sharply, and he could not completely break free from his dream for a while.

After looking at the ceiling for a few seconds, he found that the feeling of poor breathing had not disappeared.

Qin Chen moved and realized that his neck was really pressed by something, and his touch was still a bit cold.

And not only the neck can't move, even the right hand can't move.

Is it a ghost press?

As soon as his eyes rolled, Qin Chen looked down subconsciously--

His collarbone was close to his neck, with a clean naked arm across.

Looking at this arm that obviously didn't belong to him, Qin Chen's brain, who was awakened from the nightmare, hadn't reacted yet, and his movements were faster than his brain, so he directly touched this arm.

While touching Qin Chen, I thought in my heart: very slippery, just like in a dream...

In a dream? ?

Qin Chen's hand movement suddenly stiffened. Where did the hand come from? ?

When he finally found something was wrong, he slowly turned his head, and then suddenly faced a strange face.

Looking at the sleeping face close at hand, Qin Chen's first reaction turned out to be--

This person's skin is pretty good, not to mention the white skin, and the pores are not visible from such a close distance.

wrong!

Taking the other person's arm away from him, Qin Chen quickly let go of the strange man he was holding, and suddenly sat up from the bed.

He finally knew why his right hand couldn't move just now.

Because the opponent's head is resting on his right arm, while his right hand is lying on the opponent's waist.

Before Qin Chen could react from the shock of'waking up on his own bed,' as he got up, the quilt fell down, and he glanced down and found that the other party was not wearing a shirt!

As for whether he was wearing pants, the legs inside Qin Chen's quilt moved...

It seems not! !

Looking at the naked man on his bed, Qin Chen's pupils and heart quaked at the same time: "Who are you?!!!"

Maybe it was because of getting up too violently, causing the brain to be insufficiently congested, or maybe because of the dazzling white skin of the other party, Qin Chen felt that his eyes were black.

Closing and opening his eyes, Qin Chen looked at the scene in front of him incredulously--

Who is this? Why is he in my bed and what happened last night?

Qin Chen's brain was in a mess, so shocked that he forgot what he should do next.

And Xu Jian was tormented in sleep last night. He felt that he had been lying in the ice cave for most of the night, covering the bed for a long time before he warmed up.