Chapter 65: Fortune telling

Qin Chen was only joking and didn't intend to hear Xu Jian's answer, but after Xu Jian listened to it, he thought about it seriously in his heart, and finally came to a conclusion:

Successful audition is very exciting and happy, yes, but being able to film with Qin Shen is a joy in itself.

It is a rare opportunity to match the double gold actor Qin Shen, not to mention the idol Shen Xi.

Not to mention being able to act, but also filming with Qin Shen and Shen Xi, Xu Jian thinks today is a day worth celebrating.

Seeing Xu Jian's raised mouth, he never went down. Qin Chen felt that this man's cat's tail was almost up to the sky, so he reminded:

"Don't be busy and happy, although the audition is over, there is still the problem of night scenes."

The smile on Xu Jian's face froze, yes, and Ye Xi, why did he forget such an important thing?

He will become a cat at around 11:30 every night, if there is a night scene...

Xu Feng doesn't have many scenes. Qin Shen probably glanced at the script just now. There was only one night scene, which was the scene where Xu Feng finished:

In the night, surrounded by his own subordinates, Xu Feng in an embarrassed manner hijacked a little girl to confront Yu Xiu.

Xu Feng shot a shot in the leg, his cheek was full of bruises, the blood from the corner of his mouth was flowing to his chin, and he didn't care as if he didn't feel it.

With the gun in his hand against the little girl's chin, Xu Feng showed a twisted and nervous smile to Yu Xiu who was aiming the gun at him. His tone was surprisingly gentle, as if he was talking softly to a lover:

"Dear Officer Yu, do you say your hands are fast, or mine?"

Xu Feng had already pulled the trigger, but there was no fear on his face, and even his eyes were full of eagerness:

"I know your sniper has aimed at me, but it's a pity that Little Jasmine, do you want to shoot?"

As long as Xu Feng's hand loosened, the bullets in the barrel would be shot, so Yu Xiu and the others did not dare to act rashly, for fear that his hands would lose strength and go into fire.

Now that the plot has developed, Xu Feng knows that he is over. He is a complete lunatic. Even his sister's daughter, Little Jasmine, has become a bargaining chip against Yu Xiu...

Looking at Xu Jian who was stunned, Qin Chen asked again: "Do you know how many night scenes you have?"

Xu Jian's heart was cold for a while, and he shook his head: "I don't know."

Xu Jian hasn't read Xu Feng's script, and the audition is also a section randomly found by the director.

Qin Chen raised his right hand, and the five distinct fingers shook in front of Xu Jian.

The remaining half of Xu Jian's heart was also cold: "Five games?"

It's just a supporting role who doesn't play a role? !

Under Xu Jian's shocked gaze, Qin Chen slowly put away four fingers again, and flicked his forehead with the remaining index finger:

"Wrong answer, one game."

Xu Jian was in pain, raised his hand to cover his forehead and looked at him: "?"

What are you doing with five fingers in just one game? Can't you look at your hands?