Chapter 61: numbness

Why don't you close the shower?

Qin Chen felt innocent: "I closed it."

He just didn't lock up. First, he didn't have this habit, and second, he didn't expect Xu Jian to break in.

Xu Jian stagnated when he heard the words, and just wanted to ask again, his paws were on the keyboard, but Qin Chen guessed what he wanted to ask, and took the initiative:

"The shower nozzle in the bathroom inside is broken, I remember I told you."

Xu Jian's head tilted to see what he meant: Is there?

Qin Shen definitely nodded: "I told you, maybe you didn't hear a heart on the phone at that time."

Xu Jian tried to think about it. When he sneaked around Qin Shen's Weibo homepage, he seemed to have heard something from him.

However, Xu Jian was guilty of being a thief at the time, and was not paying attention to what Qin Chen said.

Thinking about this, Qin Chen is indeed innocent.

Seeing Xu Jian's beautiful cat eyes blinking and fluttering, Qin Chen knew he was embarrassed and smiled generously:

"It's okay, everyone is a man, you don't have to feel embarrassed, if you really feel sorry for it..."

Qin Chen's voice paused, his gaze swept between Xu Jian's hind legs and suggested: "...I can look back too."

Xu Jian: "???"

Before Xu Jianmiao's objection was heard, Qin Chen suddenly got into trouble and quickly pressed Xu Jian on the soft sofa before he could react.

Xu Jian: "Meow!"

Staring round and looking at Qin Chen with a look of malicious intent, Xu Jian panicked. After a meow, his four short legs began to struggle.

At this time, Xu Jian was still sensible, and carefully hid his sharp claws in the mat, and did not catch Qin Chen's handsome face.

Four legs are hard to beat Qin Chen with one hand, looking at Qin Chen approaching from above, Xu Jian unconsciously held his breath and clamped his two hind legs--

Is he going to be innocent today?

Although he knew that Qin Chen had seen it a long time ago, Xu Jian was still nervous, and his body was tight, staring at Qin Chen's movements.

Qin Chen seemed to be against Xu Jian deliberately, moving slowly, Xu Jian felt that he was a piece of fish on his chopping board and let him kill.

Just when Xu Jian was almost suffocating, Qin Chen, who was pressing every step of the way, smiled suddenly.

Under Xu Jian's incomprehensible gaze, Qin Chen below him raised his head and opened his mouth.

Gently bit his cat ear.

Xu Jian's whole cat, whose ear was bitten, was agitated, and his ears trembled irritatedly.

Amused by Xu Jian's reaction, Qin Chen let go of the bewildered cat, with a smile in his eyes:

"You're funny, you're a cat now, and I'm not going to play a rogue to you now."

After hearing Qin Chen's words, Xu Jian reacted very quickly, thinking:

Can you be a hooligan without a cat?

Xu Jian wanted to ask, but looking at Qin Chen's stern and solemn face, he felt that he was thinking too much. The other party actually didn't mean it at all.