Chapter 52: on fire

Chapter 52: on fire

Because they had to squeeze time to make up the shoot, Qin Chen's group had heavy shooting tasks today. The director dragged the group of them to shoot until 7 o'clock in the evening before releasing him, and they had dinner.

Qin Chen and the forensic actor spent an afternoon in the 'dissection room' facing the prop 'corpse'. The bright light in the dissection room made his eyes dry and astringent.

After receiving the eye drops that Pan Min handed over, he dropped two drops on his back and closed his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened his eyes again, Qin Chen felt much better and asked:

"where are they?"

Qin Chen glanced around, but did not see Xu Jian's figure.

Pan Min: "Are you asking Xiao Nan or milk?"

Qin Shen: "Cat."

Pan Min looked at him: "You are full of cats now."

Qin Chen smiled, and the next second Pan Min looked at Qin Chen with sympathy: "It's a pity...Your cat is not all full of you."

In Pan Min's tone, there was a faint hint of gloating, happy to hear.

Qin Chen turned his head: "Huh?"

What do you mean.

Pan Min patted Qin Chen's shoulder with a heavy face, with an undisguised smile in his voice:

"When you worked hard to make money to raise a cat, your baby cat has already climbed the wall."

Before Qin Chen could react, Pan Min added:

"In other words, milk is running away with people, and your backyard is on fire."

Qin Shen: "???"

Who did that little unscrupulous follow? ?

............

Qin Chen, who was on fire in the backyard, rushed to put out the fire, and then he saw a certain unscrupulous cat lying on Shen Xi's lap, with the dried fish in his mouth and the other in Shen Xi's hands.

Qin Shen: "..."

Pan Min saw it too, and deliberately added fuel to the side:

"Know that milk is never fed by anyone other than you, and it is said to be held by others."

The cat was right in front of him, but he couldn't breathe it, and Qin Chen held the cat in front of him every day, and Pan Min felt unbalanced for a long time.

Today can be regarded as a chance to vent my anger.

After listening to Pan Min's words, Qin Chen's temple suddenly jumped.

Where is this about to go with others? Has this cat been successfully abducted?

They are all lying on their laps.

Before he could analyze his complex emotions at the moment, Qin Chen called out "Milk", and then strode towards Xu Jian.

Xu Jian, who was lying on Shen Xi's lap and eating dried fish, heard Qin Chen's voice, lifted his spirits, and turned his head to look at him suddenly.

At Shang Qin Chen's gaze, Xu Jian felt guilty for no reason and stood up subconsciously.

Shen Xi also saw Qin Shen, and stood up holding the cat and waited for him to come.

After Qin Chen approached, Shen Xi took the lead to say hello and introduce himself.

Glancing at Shen Xi's hand holding the cat, Qin Chen pursed his mouth, his voice was neither salty nor light: