introduction

───── ❝ welcome! ❞ ─────

First things first! As it is rather obvious from my selection of previous works, I have only ever written stories with Harry Styles as the main character

First things first! As it is rather obvious from my selection of previous works, I have only ever written stories with Harry Styles as the main character. Putting Jackson Avery into the spot light is something completely new to me, but that's one of the many exciting things about this little side journey!

Let's be honest... Jesse wrapping on Grey's was the worst thing that has happened to me during this pandemic. (#JaprilSpinOff is coming though, I will personally make sure of it). Without it, though, I wouldn't be here with an entire story dedicated to him. Which is so fun! Writing this has been so exciting, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!

At time I'm uploading this, the chapters are still being written which means there's no specific update schedule to it. Still, I'm hoping and praying, fingers crossed, that I will get to finish this. I feel good about it so let's have it!

To keep up with any news regarding the story, be sure to follow me on here! I post updates on my wall :)

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A couple of little things about this story, then.

     1. Invasion follows the life of Jackson Avery and Bella Ledford, throughout their days, weeks, months, perhaps years at the hospital. This means there will be other cases. The characters won't necessarily have the same relationships as they do in the show. In other words, be prepared for some changes as this is an AU.

     2. With point number one being said, if I had to put a time stamp on where we are in show terms, we're around season 9. This means we are entering post plane crash era and Jackson is through with his fellowship, they are buying the hospital soon, etc.

   It is in my best interest to entertain you, to strike a reaction, to create a world away from ours. That's why I appreciate involved readers. It brings the story to life once it's out of my grasp. In a way, it becomes ours. So, I hope you'll have fun with it!

I can't wait to see your comments and votes!

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

TITLE: invasion

STARTED: 30/05/2021

PUBLISHED: First Chapter: 08/06/2021 | Last Chapter: 31/07/2022

FINISHED: 30/07/2022

WORD COUNT: 244,095

───── ❝ enjoy! ❞ ─────

© hesasnowflake