Chapter Seventeen

Ultra Magnus watched, in holoform, Optimus roll into the Autobot hanger, he had to express his concerns that their human friends, best friends he prefers mentally, hadn't been turning up to training or better yet... They hadn't been turning up on base for that matter. He was very worried.

However his worry vanished into thin air seeing Optimus looking a bit more happier then usual. He watched and realised why, Optimus had a human femme by his side. He stepped back hoping Optimus wouldn't notice him and hoping he wouldn't interrupt Prime's happiness.

"You think those two will become a couple?" Dino asked next to him causing him to jump, "it is possible" he muttered watching them disappear into a room. Dino smiled knowing his leader is, finally, going to be happy with a femme "good on him" "indeed"

***

(Just a FYI, there IS NOT a huge sign saying AUTOBOT HANGER. Those who know about the Autobots know it's their hanger. It's a way of keeping secrecy)

"Just what exactly did you do Sophia?" IronTitan questioned, in bipedal, in the wash/mechanic room, she shrugged "nothing", Titan stepped out of the 'shower' and stepped closer to her "Sophia" he warned.

Ironhide, earlier, had informed Titan that Sophia had done something and he didn't know what it was. Ironhide had approached Titan to talk with Sophia as he was better getting answers of her than him. "I didn't do anything wrong!" she snapped with a deep frown, "if anything I've made things better for OP"

Titan vented and picked her up "i'm sorry, I believe you" "and you should be" Titan chuckled walking out of the hanger to the Autobot hanger. Before they could enter, Ultra Magnus sent them a message they had to be in alt before coming in. They did as they were told and rolled into the hanger, Sophia giggled putting the handbrake on seeing Optimus and Estelle talking

Estelle was leaning on Optimus's altmode, Optimus had his hand just beside her head. Both Titan and Sophia could tell Estelle liked this very much seeing as though Estelle's cheeks were a deep shade of red.

Estelle giggled listening to Optimus's stories, a tale of a planet far beyond called Cybertron. She had to admit the story was very creative and mind blowing (ish). He told her all about the things a clerk had done on Cybertron, and then the war. Before he could tell her that, he decided to sit her down in his alt

He went on and on about, what felt like, a never ending war and it broke Estelle's heart to hear about these 'Autobots' losing so much and trying to save planet Earth from the 'Decepticons'. "those poor Autobots" she  muttered fiddling with the ring on her index finger, "they've lost so much and they still choose to help others"

Optimus hummed in agreement looking out of the window, Estelle took in a deep breath "oh look at me" she chuckled shaking off her emotions "i'm getting upset over a story" Optimus said nothing still looking out the window. He wanted to tell her it was real but it was too soon, way too soon. "I should take you back, I have to get back to work" Estelle bit her lip

"Actually, I have to stay with my dad. He's on base somewhere" Optimus curtly nodded and helped her out of his alt.

***

In stealth and silence, the night covering their bodies in thick blankets of fog, NEST made their move. From intel from the gang, they had exact coordinates of each hiding Decepticons. Their first move was to take down the Con's without the Autobots knowing, they were humans and capable of doing anything. Nothing can stop a human from saving the people/aliens they love

Lennox gave them a signal, stop and be quiet. Crouch and lay low. They watched two black heavy duty trucks hiding deep within an abandoned mine. "you got the comms Ratchet made?" Lennox whispered to Epps, Epps nodded handing him the last Comm device. "alright, listening only"