accidentally in love

In which Jungkook and Jimin agree to fake date in spite of the groups teasing, but it proves to be harder than they originally thought to keep feelings aside.

43,500 words.

Thank you to @LyraRainbow for this one!! I had a lot of creative freedom so O-O

                                   ______

Jimin finished editing his video, getting ready to head out with some friends. He set it up to upload for 12pm the next day, before changing his clothes, fixing up his makeup, and heading out.

He truly loved his job, being a rather popular YouTuber, as it allowed him to be as creative as he was comfortable sharing and he had such a lovely community. He really loved it.

He drove out to a cafe, excited to meet up with Taehyung. He was excited to see him again and talk about another collaboration of theirs. Taehyung mostly played games, streaming for most of the day, but he always had time to hang out with Jimin and vlog with him.

It was nice to have a job that didn't require working in a cubical, and it was nice to have friends in the same industry.

Jimin went into the cafe, smiling as he went over to Taehyung. "Taehyungie~"

"Jimin! You're late you know."

"I always say approximately, you know I'm always late no matter what I do." Jimin laughed and sat down. "But thank you for paying today." He saw their treats and drinks already on the table.

"Don't even worry about it, I'm just happy to be out. Thinking about another day together? I think I've got another challenge."

"Me too!"

"You should join me playing games though! At least once. You never want to play." Taehyung whined about it. "It could be fun for you to join a stream!"

"Ahh, I'm not that good anyways, so I don't want people to make fun of me. Besides...sometimes your chat gets a little mean." Jimin shrugged. "I am technically a "beauty guru" and masculine video game nerds don't like that."

"Then they can get banned and I'll live happier knowing they're gone. Besides, my chat is usually pretty good about that. They know we're best friends." Taehyung tried to convince him.

"Maybe another day." Jimin pouted. "Okay?"

"Ugh, fine. Another day. Then..." he took a sip of his drink. "How about a blind date?"

"What?" Jimin was surprised. "A blind date?"

"Yeah! One of my friends was complaining about being single and I know you haven't been on a date in a while-"

"I don't date." Jimin shook his head with a smile. "You know this."

"But it's been so long! Besides, I think he was interested?" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hands, pleading. "At least think about it, otherwise I'll have to set him up with someone else."

"Taehyung, you know I don't go on dates. Besides...if he's one of your friends...are you sure he'd even be okay with it?"

"Are you saying I have bad friends?"

"I'm saying your friends are gamers and they can get a little, eh." Jimin titled his head. "You know...not always the best towards a feminine guy."

"Ah, I understand, but this guy is good! I promise. So think about it, okay? He said he'd be down."

"Does he know what I do?"

"Nope!"

"Mm. I'm not sure. I'll...consider it, but even so! I'd turn him down, you know I don't date. It would be sad for the poor guy." Jimin sighed. "I don't want to go on a blind date knowing I'm going to turn them down."