Bruise

In which Jimin's heat comes early, and Jungkook races home to take care of him.

4000 words.

     ___________________________

Jungkook continued his work, knowing Jimin was at his dance studio. His mate was probably working hard right now, probably showing everyone just how amazing he is at everything (in Jungkook's opinion) and showing everyone how good he is at what he does. Jungkook knows how those hips can move, and he smiled to himself as he sat at his desk job, desperate to leave and see his precious mate. The only thing he looked forward to is being with Jimin, waking up next to Jimin, and sleeping next to Jimin. His hyung was the perfect size, the perfect fit, the perfect puzzle piece to his unspectacular life.

Jungkook stared at his screen, absentmindedly doing his work as he waited for his shift to end. He hated this so much, but he did it so that they wouldn't have to worry about money, and they could relax if they wanted to, yet both were such overachievers that breaks rarely happened in their shared apartment. They didn't need much, so they decided they could work now and retire perhaps earlier then most. Jungkook checked his phone for the time, but gladly saw that Jimin had texted him instead.

"Kookie~ I'm home, where are you? Didn't you get off half an hour ago?"

Jungkook sighed heavily as he remembered yet again that he was at work, and not at home with Jimin. "That was the plan, but I have to work overtime now. Also you're home early."

"Why? You're their best worker, just make them let you go. And yeah, needed to get home."

"Needy much?"

"Shut up, I just want to see you."

"You can call? Then I can hear your voice at least. They'll let me go in an hour."

"An hour?! Sheesh."

Call from Jimin❤️

"Hey babe. It'll definitely be an hour, they're not happy today." Jungkook spoke as he worked, hoping that listening to Jimin's beautiful, perfect voice would make everything go faster and he could just get home and be there in time to love him properly before they slept.

"J-Jungkook, please hurry home." Jimin panted, making Jungkook raise an eyebrow as he worked.

"You okay hyung?" Jungkook slurred his words, knowing exactly what was happening.

"Formal when you're concerned- ah - but please...h-hurry..." Jimin quietly moaned in between, making Jungkook shift.

"...you need me now huh."

"N-need you now~"

"Damn...your heat already? Babe, it's early isn't it? I...I'll pack and leave, I'm coming home...damn, don't touch yourself. Don't you dare." Jungkook growled into the phone, starting to pack up, knowing that they'll let him leave since it was a good reason in Jungkook's case. He kept the call going.

"K-Kookie~ j-just your scent, I couldn't...without you here, your scent...so good..." Jimin whined, and Jungkook could tell he was palming himself.

"Don't you dare touch yourself." Jungkook growled as he left the office, hitting his hip on his desk before running to the parking garage and getting in his car, driving off quickly. His apartment was too far, Jimin was too needy, and Jungkook felt too hot already, his alpha instincts making it difficult to not be with his little omega at this very moment. "Don't make this mistake again, you didn't take punishment very well last time."