Massage

In which Jungkook helps ease Jimin after a Japan trip.

8400 words.

___________________________

"Come on Jungkook, this will be fun! I wanna go really badly."

"Japan trip?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with question. "But..."

"We have a break Jungkook! We should use it don't you think?"

"Mmmm...sleep is a good break though..."

"But Jungkook, we can...you know...be alone." Jimin looked at him with the tickets in hand.

Jungkook sighed before smiling softly. "Alright hyung. We can go together." He watched Jimin's eyes smile into crescents.

"Thank you Kookie! I'll definitely treat you." Jimin left Jungkook's room to go pack and Jungkook did the same.

Jungkook looked around his room, trying to think of what to bring for the new trip. "Clothes of course, camera of course...anything else?" Jungkook packed and played music, making sure he had everything on his list. "Japan huh...why do you wanna get away so badly..." Jungkook smiled sourly. He just wanted to relax a little more, eat and cuddle with Jimin, maybe sleep together some more, but nothing too extravagant. He already felt bad about how much money would be spent with the two of them together. Both are stubborn people who want what they want, and only make exceptions for the other. Although they always felt bad if they were stubborn, and Jungkook personally hated feeling rude.

Jungkook and Jimin had been together for a year now, keeping it quietly a secret, only having the company and the other members knowing. Everything was strictly off limits when on camera, and basically off limits without it. They shared a room some nights, but other than that? They were just friends with a little more loving attitude. They didn't have much time to do anything together, and apparently Jimin was done with that.

"Kookie~ you packed? Our flight is today, I uh, yeah, thought it would be better you know?" Jimin poked his head into Jungkook's room, checking to make sure Jungkook was packing.

"Yeah Jimin, I'm good."

"...you seem a little off." Jimin stood in the doorway, a small concerned smile on his lips.

"I dunno how I feel about going away right now. I know it'll be fun cause I'll be with you, and I know I'll have fun once I get there. But I just...wanna relax you know?"

Jimin nodded. "I know. And I'm sorry I'm pushing this on you, but I've got good intentions, don't worry. After the flight we'll relax at a hotel, and after that? We're going to Disneyland!" Jimin smiled excitedly.

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Woah, really?"

Jimin nodded. "Now come on. I was gunna surprise you when we got there, but it seems you needed the mood boost now. Now come." Jimin nodded his head to the side and left, indicating Jungkook to follow, which he did. They got to their front door, setting down their bags, before going to the kitchen for snacks before and on the trip.

"Leaving already?" Namjoon looked over the couch to see them grabbing chips, cookies, and whatever else they could see.

"Yep! We'll miss you guys, but we gotta leave now if we wanna be early to the flight. Jungkook, you have your passport right?"

"Right. That." Jungkook left to his room with slight embarrassment.

The two watched Jungkook leave, before turning to each other. "Jimin, ask first okay?..." Namjoon set his book down on his lap, holding his place with his thumb. "Be careful, don't push him into it...he's still young and could be scared."