FOR YOU

In which Jimin is an idol who comes out as gay, and Jungkook is a dedicated fan.

26,800 words.
(I know it's more than usual, but I got carried away!)

Thank you to @TheGayBrit for their story idea!

           ______________________

Jungkook giddily got his friends in the car, eager to be early to their concert. "Come on! We'll be late." Jungkook got in the backseat as Seokjin got in the drivers seat.

"We really won't Jungkook. We'll be getting food first anyways."

"And that might make us late too."

"Jungkook. It'll be fine." Namjoon tried to calm him down, sitting in the front seat next to Jin.

"Yeah, come on. You're good." Hoseok sat next to him in the backseat, the car finally moving.

"I'm just so excited! I've been following him for so long, and he's finally getting to debut! That's so exciting. Thank you all for coming."

"Well, you can't drive yet so that's why I'm going." Jin made Hoseok laugh. "Plus the food. And Namjoon can't drive."

"Oh come on." Namjoon groaned. "I shouldn't be behind the wheel anyways."

"We know." Jungkook snickered, the four listening to music. Jungkook anxiously awaited. The drive wasn't far, and he knew they should eat beforehand, but still, he wanted to be there already.

It was so rare for a kpop idol to come out as anything other than straight to the public, but for Park Jimin, it really boosted his support. Jungkook was lucky to have a representative of his sexuality in the music industry. Plus...Park Jimin was really handsome. Not only was his music amazing, but his skill was outstanding. Jungkook admired him so much. He was so strong to be able to come out, to continue through hate and focus on support, and continue to make good music.

So Jungkook was really, really excited to go to his first concert.

"Jungkook? You there?" Hoseok poked his shoulder, Jungkook coming back into focus.

"Huh?"

"Don't sound stupid. We're here. At the restaurant."

"Ah."

"Aw~ were you daydreaming about your new crush~"

"Oh stop it." Jungkook blushed a little, getting out of the car.

The four laughed a little. "You really think you'll get close enough?"

"Well we better. If you guys make me late I might just make you pay back your tickets."

"We paid for half of it. You were desperate for us to go, how could we say no?"

"I'm just saying." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I really want to be close."

"The tickets weren't hard to get though, right?"

"I mean, for a debut they kinda sold out fast." Hoseok chimed in, the four getting a table.

"It's so cool."

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you all again."

"Of course." Jin smiled back. "It's chances like this that change a young brain."

"I'm not young."

"Jungkook...you're 15..."

"Still!"