save me

In which the gang summons a demon, and Jimin is responsible for the consequences of their actions.

27,230 words.

Thank you to @kuroshitsuji_4life for this suggestion, I felt like I needed to do a Halloween special because it's Halloween!! And Halloween belongs to the gays >:)
(Anyone listen to day6? My favorite has become time of our life)

_________

"Guys, come on." Jimin complained, holding Hoseok's hand. "This isn't a good idea. We've been saying it all night."

"It's Halloween! On a full moon, and a blue moon at that. We've gotta do something spooky or else." Taehyung smiled mischievously. "Why wouldn't we?"

"Because this is stupid." Jin huffed, holding on tight to Namjoon. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"It's a stupid thing, in a stupid book. We might as well try it." Yoongi held Hoseok's other hand, for moral support. "You'll be fine."

"Hyung, this is stupid." Hoseok looked between Yoongi and Namjoon. "Namjoon, you can't be serious about this. How'd they trick you into this?"

Namjoon sighed. "Look, I'm an atheist. This isn't going to work, okay? I won't dampen their fun."

"It isn't fun, it's scary." Jimin defended Hoseok. "This isn't something we should be doing. I have a bad feeling hyung..." Jimin looked at Seokjin. "Do we have to?"

"N-Namjoonie is probably right...nothing will happen." He gave a hopeful smile.

"It's a haunted night! How is that a good time to do this?" Hoseok whined, pulling Yoongi and Jimin closer.

"It'll be fine. Once it hits midnight, we'll start." Taehyung spoke softly, reassuring Hoseok. "I promise hyung."

"I dunno Taehyung, this is a little...spooky."

"It's Halloween." Taehyung and Yoongi spoke together. "It's supposed to be spooky."

Jimin exhaled. "Fine. Fine. But if you're going to scare us for fun then I'm going to murder you Taehyung."

"I won't! But let's set up. Before it's too late to do so."

Jimin let go of Hoseok's hand and helped Taehyung set up their little seance. They got paint, making the artists in the group make the circle and star in the middle. Jimin sighed as he set up their candles, and got the book from the library that had their instructions.

"Mmm..." Jimin got out his flashlight to read. "Ahh, okay, we've gotta...paint some symbols." Jimin put the book down and started to paint, Taehyung taking a look and painting the other ones.

Jin looked at Hoseok. "Hopefully we don't get cursed for this."

"If I'm getting cursed I'm going to kill you all." Hoseok shook his head, holding on tight to Yoongi.

"Alright come on y'all, in a circle." Taehyung sat down, Jimin sitting next to him. Hoseok and Yoongi moved together, since Hoseok wouldn't let go of him, and sat next to Jimin. Namjoon and Jin completed their circle.

"Okay." Jimin exhaled, giving the lighter to Yoongi. Yoongi lit the candles as Jimin passed out papers, his handwriting as clear as possible for them all. They would read from papers, and burn them, while Jimin would read from the book. "It's a little hard to say all the syllables...but we can try."

"What kind of demon are we summoning exactly?" Namjoon asked curiously, taking his paper and reading over it.

"I can't read Latin hyung." Jimin sighed. "Taehyung gave me a book to study so I did. I prepped for a whole month for this, but it still feels like a bad idea." Jimin glared at Taehyung, who gave a shrug.