I Trust You

In which Jungkook is in a complicated mess of feelings over someone he just met, and scent is important.

14,000 words.

      ___________________________

Jungkook woke up to his alarm and rolled over, knowing it was just another day. It was the weekend, but by now he knew his life was always going to be rough. Being an attractive omega was the worst outcome he could think of. He sat up slowly, going on his phone to fill the nothingness of silence, and played some games. A knock on his door grabbed his attention, and his two parent-like friends entered the room.

"Hey Jungkook, you awake?" Namjoon whispered, poking his head in, Seokjin just entering the room.

"He's awake. Wanna get breakfast with us? We decided we could use a break from home cooked meals. What do you say?" Jin asked, smiling softly at Jungkook.

"Yeah, sure hyungs. Lemme get ready, gimmie like...ten minutes." Jungkook sleepily got out of his bed, going to his closet to pick out clothes, already knowing he was going to wear a white shirt and black pants, topping it off with a red beanie and his timberlands. Of course he would.

"We'll be in the car." Namjoon pulled Jin away, and Jungkook could hear the two bicker back and forth down the hall.

Jungkook smiled at the familiar sound, a sound he took as love. If he ever found a mate, or was mated, he'd probably bicker with them too. At this point, it's in his nature. He got dressed quickly and went to brush his teeth, before grabbing a jacket and heading out to the car. He got in the backseat and Jin drove them to the restaurant they wanted to go to.

"We're not going to your restaurant today babe?" Namjoon questioned, Jin smiling and shaking his head.

"Nope. There's a new place open and so far I've heard it's good, so I wanted to try it and see if it lives up to the praise it's getting. Sorry this is work related, but I am just trying to get good food too." Jin explained himself, and Namjoon just smiled and nodded.

"I don't mind if it's work related, I was just curious."

Jungkook watched the two and smiled, rolling his eyes. The two were still so love struck around each other. Namjoon only looked this soft and kind when he was with Jin or himself, otherwise the alpha looked rougher and more serious when in public. Jin on the other hand was always like this, kind, but still somewhat of an asshole. Like...the kind of person you'd love to drink with, and not the person you'd want to have an argument with. Somehow Namjoon sparked Jin to become a better human...still in love with himself, with such confidence Jungkook wished he had, but also still so innocent in his thoughts.

Jungkook smiled to himself. "I'm so lucky."

"Hm?" Namjoon looked back at him, a small dazed smile of love on his face.

"Nothing, nevermind."

"And we're here! It's close to my place, so I'm hoping it's good." Jin parked and got out, walking quickly to go get a spot. Namjoon and Jungkook took their time, and when they got there, Jin was standing outside for them. "They said it'll take about 20 more minutes. Do you guys want to sit inside or wait out here?"

"It's cold hyung, let's go inside." Jungkook spoke softly, wishing he brought a bigger jacket.

Jin smiled. "Alright. Inside it is." They went inside and took a seat, Jungkook fixing his beanie as he felt some glances at them. He wasn't particularly scared...he just didn't want the attention when it was an off day. He didn't have school or work today, and he just wanted to spend time with his family, not worry about dating. Jin and Namjoon noticed, and glared at the people eyeing him.