your whatever

In which tattoo artist Jeon Jungkook finds himself helping policeman Park Jimin in a careful investigation about the tattoos that Jungkook had personally designed.

46,950 words.

Thank you to @Lezballoon for this! Your idea was so very descriptive so I hope to meet the expectation. Also I don't know how police officers work in Korea so whatever also acab.

                                    ____

Jungkook went to his shop bright and early, stopping for coffee on the way. He yawned as he walked in the cold, the air sharp and making his eyes want to close. He smiled tiredly as he entered the place, happy to see his beloved coworker and partner Yoongi setting up.

"Good morning hyung~ I have brought you a gift from the lovely bartenders." Jungkook handed him his coffee, then a warm piece of banana bread. "Made like, 3 minutes ago."

"Oh this is perfect; just what I need I wake up, thank you Jungkook. Did you sleep well?" He took the treats graciously, drinking his coffee immediately.

Jungkook set his down on their counter before cleaning up the front of the shop. "I slept. Not well, but I slept. It seems to get harder and harder to sleep the more I go on."

Yoongi laughed. "Yeah. I understand more than most people, but you're so young for that! What're you thinking about so much that you have trouble sleeping?"

"Mmm...anything and everything I guess. What else other than it all?" Jungkook shook his head a little as he went to their back room to help Yoongi with their equipment. "Anything for today?"

"Mhm, got a couple calls for septum's and industrials. Still thinking about an eyebrow piercing?" Yoongi raised his own, trying to coax Jungkook.

"Ahhh, I'm still considering it. I'll know pretty soon, okay?" Jungkook laughed a little. He thought they were pretty cool but he didn't want to make a premature decision yet. "I've got another customer at 3pm today, but other than that I'm gunna be free."

"More piercings than tattoos today then. I mark that as a win in my books."

"Hyung, I might get walk ins!"

"So could I?" Yoongi teased. "You won yesterday, let me have this."

"Noooo." Jungkook lamented, then prepped his own equipment. "I want to win."

"Get more customers."

"You know it's hard to get more customers." Jungkook sighed. "People just have to know we're here. Mmm." Jungkook checked his phone. "Ah, it seems I might get a walk in tonight like yesterday, so I'll close up shop tonight."

"Mmm, alright. Guess I'll open tomorrow again." Yoongi sighed. "You know I hate mornings, right?"

"You think I like them any better?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I don't really do well working early. I wish every work day was like the Night Market." Jungkook sighed dreamily thinking about the Night Market.

There was a beautiful time in summer when the sun didn't set till later, a span of maybe three days, where many artists of all kinds came together to sell their products. It could be jewelers, artists, and it was just Jungkook's luck, that it included piercers and tattoo artists. The Night Market was one of Jungkook's favorite time of the year.

Yoongi also sighed happily. "I love the Night Market. Huge payoff."

"It's the best part of the year by far." Jungkook nodded as he turned their lights on the front window. Open.