Dreams

In which Jimin is a police officer with a shaky past with the mafias "son" Jungkook.

20,000 words

Personally, I wanted this story to go along with this song

The Wolf by SIAMES

"Cause you can run but you can't hide
I'm gunna make you mine"

Or

Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At the Disco

"I see what's mine and take it."

Munch 💜

        __________________________

"Come on. I'm going to keep doing this. I'm going to keep finding you, and I'm going to keep getting you. Stop running and just give in already."

"Never! I'm never going to let you win this."

Jungkook walked over to him, letting his hand softly touch Jimin's chest and walking around him. He pressed his chest against Jimin's back and whispered in his ear. "You said you'd wait for me to be grown hyung. Aren't I grown now?" He licked his ear, making Jimin shiver, before he snapped awake.

Jimin sat up and gasped, clutching his chest. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and got up to wash his face. When he got back to his room, he carefully checked to make sure his window was locked. He called his hyung.

"Hyung? Namjoon hyung, I had another dream..."

"Jimin? It's early..." Namjoon's voice quietly murmured, his sleep audible.

"I know hyung...but...but this is the seventh night in a row. He's getting stronger."

"Then stop him next time instead of letting him get away."

"...he enjoys being caught by me..."

"Well yeah, he's just about ready to abduct you and fuck you Jimin. You've gotta stop him."

"Okay hyung...I'm going to try and sleep again..."

"Please do so."

"Night hyung."

"Night Jimin. Call me again if you get another one."

Jimin hung up and quietly sighed, exhaustion hitting him hard. A nice slumber is what he wanted, but god damn it...Jimin felt he was going to get another dream visit from this stupid villian who wanted him. Wanted him personally as his husband, and would stop at nothing to get him.

Jimin knows that he (a police officer) should not date a villian, and definitely not this one. Jeon Jungkook, the "son" of a very successful mafia boss, has powers that let him visit people in their dreams. Jimin has been getting dream visits nightly ever since he met this bastard one night about a week ago.

This bastard was someone he never thought he'd meet again.

He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook, the boy smiling at him. "You fell back asleep! Thank goodness."

"Please Jeon, let me sleep. I'm tired." Jimin looked at the empty dream sequence. It was just Jungkook with him.

"No Jiminie~ I wanna play. I'm not even tired yet, we should play around."

"Jeon, I'm not going to do this. Please...please let me sleep..." Jimin yawned and tried not to be weak, Jungkook walking over to him. "Please..." Jimin tried to push him away, but Jungkook just embraced him in a hug.

"Wanna hold you though Jimin. Wanna touch you...though it's just a dream..."

"Feels real enough." Jimin tried to push him away again, failing.