Chapter 15

Oh how he loved the sound of his name every time it came from her lips. He wanted nothing more than to hear it over and over again. And surely he would, he just had to wait. Patients was key here as was his self control. As much as he wanted to toss his own clothes away and just bury himself balls deep into the red head he held back the urge wanting to enjoy this. After all he didn't take her for the soft and shy type with how easy she walked around his home nearly naked before him.

To be honest the shyness also surprised Rin. It wasn't like this was her first time. She had boyfriends in high school. She lost her virginity before she was 18. But she had been neglecting her love life lately like she had been neglecting the rest of her life as well. Her last relationship ended after the death of the hero she had been working with. During that downward spiral of depression and survivors guilt her ex broke up with her. And she never went looking for a relationship since. Once she drug herself out of that depressing hole and tossed herself into a new career she kept herself too busy to worry about relationships or life as a whole.

So why was it that laying here naked under the pyro had her so flustered and shy? She honestly wasn't completely sure of the answer. After all he saw her naked once before, it wasn't like he didn't already have some images of her tucked away in his mind for his spank bank. Maybe it was the fact that the man who had clearly been making her life miserable was the one eyeing her up like she was some delicious piece of candy. She was thinking about it too hard as it only made her more and more flustered the more she thought about it.

"Hmm I wonder what other noises I could get you to make?" Okay maybe it was the things he said? Or the tone he used with her then made her body shiver beneath him. He was clearly toying with her for his own amusement as she watched his lips curl up as she blushed and squirmed beneath him. Why was it she was naked and yet he was still wearing pants?

"Dabi stop teasing me," she whined, not even able to force an irritated tone as her hands reached out trying to find the top of his jeans hunting for the button along the top of his jeans. It seemed the man had no desire to stop teasing her as she watched the wide smirk pull at his lips and his eyes shimmered playfully. He was enjoying watching her squirm and beg far too much.

And so if he was going to just tease her she was going to try and repay the teasing. Her fingers trailed lightly over the top of his jeans before stopping when she got to the front of his jeans. She easily undid the button of his jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down teasing him a little as she pushed his pants down off his hips a little before stopping. Her eyes glanced up at him to watch his reaction but of course the smirk on his lips never faltered. She had to resist the urge to pout when he seemed still rather well composed even as she started to remove his pants. While she was squirming and struggling to remain calm beneath him.

His right hand slipped up her side light before he cupped her left breast. He kneaded the soft mound happily as he watched her teeth dig into her bottom lip struggling to keep the mews of pleasure to herself. Suddenly she forgot her mission to make them both equally naked as her back arched soft and she cried out in pleasure when the man's fingers pinched her nipple. Her thighs rubbed together as she attempted to get any kind of friction that her body was starting to ache for. Damn it at this rate he was going to drive her crazy and barely touch her.

She gasped softly when the fingers that had been pinching the sensitive nub. She felt a finger softly follow the curve of her breast down into the middle of her chest before the same finger started to slowly travel down till it found her navel and he slowly started to circle her stomach. Once again her body was squirming beneath him as she ached to reach out and stop his hand. But that would end up with her hands most likely pinned again. She couldn't help the soft whimper that came from her as she ached for more than the ghost of his fingers over her skin.