EPILOGUE: Reymart Martin

The first time I met her, I never expected things to get serious. I never expected to fall in love with her. Telling my mind and heart that I shouldn't  fall in love with Anastasia Catia de Ayala is the hardest thing to do. The fuck, I'm drowning because of her, because of my love for her.

"Anak, please let go. Papa Robert died three years ago, please don't let yourself kill you because of love." Mom said while I'm here crying because of Catia.

Sinubokan kong bumalik sa Seda but she wasn't there anymore. Lolo got admitted in the day of his wife's birthday, isang buwan ito nanatili sa hospital and then he died. Halos isang taon nagluksa ang pamilya namin dahil sa nangyari, no one dared to speak or laughed. Every little thing changed.

I tried to go to Catia's house but her parents and brother ay hindi ako hinayaang kausapin siy. I asked for Lola's help and that right time I knew they were lying, she went to America with Lola Cath.

Lola Amara tried to stop me, she said that I should give Catia some time, so I did. Binigyan ko siya ng tatlong taon, bumalik ako sa pag-aaral at pagtatrabaho. Three years...

Three years without her is like a lifetime punishment, I will fucking kill myself If I can't see her in just one glimpse. I flew to America with my aching heart.

Kailangan ko pang kumuha ng private investigator just to know her exact location. Fuck this love!

Until I saw her walking in the street, it's winter and it's so cold. She seems fine, nakayuko habang naglalakad.

She's like a hollywood actress, sobrang ganda. Nakakamatay ang ganda, kulang na lang ng paparazzi para mapagkamalan siyang artista. Of course, I will not let anyone take a picture of her, that woman is a masterpiece made for me. Only mine!

No one else.

Parang stalker ako na patay na patay sa kanya habang nagtatago at tinatanaw siya mula sa malayo. She looks so cold.

I took a picture of her, ang ganda. Fuck!

"Kuya! Saan ang pasalubong ko?!" Rochelle asked at niyakap ako.

"I told you, I went there for Catia. Not to buy you a pasalubong." I said.

"Gosh, ako kaya when? Baka may sumusunod din pala sa akin. Kinakabahan ako." She said and held her chest.

"Sino naman gagawa non? You are ugly ate." Royce said while drinking a beer.

"Still moving on from her? I saw her." I told him.

He sat beside me at ganon din si Rochelle at inilapit pa ang mukha sa akin na handa ng makinig. Naduduling ako.

"How is she?" Royce asked immediately. "And I don't need to move-on, I know she will be back."

"Still cute and pretty. White of course and still small, mukhang busy sa pag-aaral." I said.

I'm telling the truth. I saw his girl in one of the cafè, reading a book about medicine. Hindi niya naman ako nakita at wala akong plano magpakita dahil hindi naman siya ang pinunta ko doon.

"Mukhang pagod, malaki ang eyes bags at pumapayat. No men around her, don't worry." I said.

"That's great. I will fucking go there immediately if that happens." He said.

"Why not now?" I said.

"Huy Kuya wag nga! Ang lakas mong humatak uh! Wag mong aanohin yan dahil malalagot ka kay Mommy." Rochelle said and stood up.

I visited Catia secretly twice a year. Maayos na ako sa ganon, nakatingin sa kanya mula sa malayo. I want to be with her kahit sa malayo lang.

Being with her means knowing myself more. Being with her means giving myself a chance to be happy, she makes me happy.