6 | Kuro

In the Cafeteria on the west side of the school, four of the girls were all talking about the day they had in the morning, Winter, Estelle, stayed quiet and chatted amongst themselves, while Lilly and Ana were talking about Tristan and how Kelli was all like crazy in love with him, "I can see it in her eyes, you should have been there Ana" spoke Lilly.

Before Ana spoke, Kaora walked up to her tray with an annoyed expression on her face when Dongli came up with her tray of chicken nuggets. "well look who took all the nuggets again?" she asked with a snort.

Dongli grinned and sat down, moving Ana and Lilly shifted down the bench, for dongli to sit. "Does it even occur to her that, I want some chicken nuggets..." Kaora whispered as she put her tray down and sat beside Lilly.

Lilly shrugged "it's best if we don't—" responded Lilly with a facepalmed "so where is Rosella? lately," asked Lilly changing the subject

"well she somehow wanted to hunt down the teacher assistant from the computer art class—" begun Kaora as she smirked knowing why Rosella wanted to hunt Kuro down, she has a slight crush on him, Lilly didn't exactly see her blush from being preoccupied with the teacher and from Tristan and Kelli.

Jinx came up, with her tray and sat across beside the two quiet girls. "has Rosella showed up yet" she asked

Lilly shook her head, "no not from the Computer and Art class Jinx?" she says while, all but Dongli, Estelle and Winter respond in not just recently, in an apologetic sort of way.

Jinx put her hand on her chin and thought solely on it. "huh where could she be?" she says "I got to tell her that I have stepped down as student council president..."

Kaora chuckled out loud, trying to hold in the laughter but it turned out to be a failure. Jinx looked at Kaora and raised her eyebrow above her hairline. Lilly facepalmed and let out a deep sigh, because of hearing Dongli talk to her nugget and from Kaora laughing like a maniac. "Kaora do you know where Rosella is?" she asked

Kaora stopped laughing and faced Jinx, blushing embarrassingly. "oh did I just laugh like that?" she asked

"uh yes you did..." shrugged Jinx

"Oy"

As Lilly rolling her eyes over at Kaora, with her hand on her face.

"well, I just laugh like that..." chuckled Kaora as she looked away awkwardly before Jinx had enough and stood up and slapped the table with the palm of her hands, which startled Winter and Estelle and looked up at Jinx, beside them.

"Kaora please just tell me where Rosella is?" she yelled at the girl.

the nearby students who sat near their table, turned around, where the seven girls sat. Estelle noticed the attention and hid in her scarf. Winter just shrunk in her seat beside Estelle, it's obvious they don't like attention. Ana felt pity for them since she too doesn't like the attention. "alright chill Jinx, well she told me she is going to find Kuro Ash for something, that I don't know what?" explained Kaora

"wait... huh..."

Jinx looked both ways before she moved her body out of the bench and bolted away to find Rosella before it's too late. Lilly watches Jinx go and shrugged turning to Kaora "you did your best.." she says as she patted Kaora on the shoulder.

Kaora looked bewildered thinking to herself about what just happened...

***

Rosella was walking through the gardens of the university, she was looking for Kuro so she could ask him to come to Jinx's party, next Saturday. she was walking a path that led to the outlook of a peaceful lake, called Windy Lake. Rosella halted and let out a deep sigh, she thought she had earned her powers, during the fight with Katherine Collie... during the storm... but, likely, she won't... she felt envy against Kaora and a little scared...