26 | Winter Prom

Night has fallen and lights lit up outside the Admissions office where the gym is located on the campus.

The Prom Committee was currently greeting all of the couples and singles that are just coming in.

Rosella was one of the people at the First ticket booth, greeting the students that came, along with Katherine Collie, well you know why she has to because she doesn't trust Katy for not letting the singles in and Jinx Audra was positioned elsewhere. It was hell in the kitchen earlier, who knew Kelli takes baking too seriously?

Rosella wore a frilly green dress with pink flower printed on the rim of the long skirt that goes up to her ankles the rim has a lace pattern attached to it.

The dress has a v neck down her back with sleeves that stop at her elbows and the dress has a bra underliner so she doesn't have to wear one. Rosella is also wearing a gold locket on a chain, her father gave her for her 16th birthday he said that it was his grandmothers. unknown to her that Kaora Darnesse has the same locket.

With the dress, Rosella is wearing her fancy white clear sparkly gloves and a matching shoulder bag across her shoulder with her much-needed essentials like her phone. She also is wearing her long golden blonde hair up in a braided bun and it split into a sided ponytail with a few curled strands of hair in front of her ears.

"Hey welcome enjoy the prom?" she said enthusiastically "here are your tickets?" giving it to the nice friends?"

Rosella smiled and waved as they walked away, before overhearing Katy, she doesn't want to explain what she is wearing but it was overall expensive and something she couldn't afford.

Rosella could hear her friends having fun in the ballroom down the hall. Don't worry Zeref, I will try to finish up here to have a dance with you. she thought pleading that zeref is not dancing with someone else.

Although her mind drifted elsewhere and she thought about Kaora Darnesse and where could she be... "I wonder Kaora is?" she asked herself, but didn't know she said that out loud and Katy overheard her, but all she did was glare at her.

Rosella glared back. "If you are going to say something just say it?" she glowered quietly hissing at her enemy.

Katy narrowed her eyes at Rosella, she could not forget that she tried to tie her up with vines of sealed souls. what are you? she asked herself silently judging Rosella.

Rosella glowered at her trying to keep her calm and not being able to kill her under her damn werecat claws. Suddenly She heard a familiar voice "I thought you went here Rosa?" he entered the campus his hair is brown and he is wearing a dark green tux with a black tie.

Rosella faced him sharply "LEWIS I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE?!" she growled trying to keep her cool and not go full-on werecat in front of literally everyone. "I did not invite you!"

"oh I know that, I chose to invite myself," says Lewis calmly

"you do not-" started Rosella rejecting his money, before Katy interrupted her sentence and she crossed her arms.

"oh come now, Rosella like you said we welcome everyone," she said grinning taking his money and giving him a ticket and telling him her name "even if he doesn't go to this university?" she whispered to her looking at her.

Lewis Nathrine grinned at Katherine Collie in thanks and before he walked off, he whispered to Rosella "save me a dance later Rosa?" he said grinning but he ended up getting a loud hiss from Rosella.

"Never, I am never dancing with you!" she hissed

Lewis blinked quietly "Woah there feisty kitty" he walked away