Chapter 2

Be mindful! My first fanfic!

**************************

Chapter two

I feel like my heart stopped. Am I hilustinating? I felt like I was going to pass out. I can't. That would embarrass me. They're walking up to the counter. Oh gosh.

Louis spoke up quite loudly since Nando's wasn't very crowded "TABLE FOR FIVE PLEASE?!"

I grabbed the menus and quietly said "right this way" nervously.

I walked back and saw Harry looking at my butt as I glanced back. Classic Harry. Such a flirt.

As I looked up I saw a smile on Harry's face as Niall was whispering in to his ears and looking in my direction. Was he looking at me? I turned around and saw no one behind me. This started to make me nervous.

When I turn around Harry is starting to walk strait towards me.

I pretended to act busy so he didn't know I was looking at them. I have to save my reputation.q he got in the talking range. I'm scared.

"Helloooo" he says with a extra long "o".

"Welcome to Nando's! How may I help you?"

"We'll you don't need to help me. But you can help that sexy piece of ass over there with blonde hair. His name is Niall. He would like your number."

"Me?" I reply

"Yes you, silly" he says as he tapped my nose lightly. Niall looked mad in the background.

"Umm, sure" I say nervously as I quickly scribble down on a strip of paper. I felt like I was shaking when I handed him the piece of paper.

"Thank you love" he says as he winks and walks away. Almost strutting.

I can't believe what just happened. Will he call me? Or was it a dare. There are so many possibilities pin through my mind right now. Me. Out of a million girls. Gives Niall my number. When HE asked for it. Well, through Harry. Close enough.

I hear Louis make a loud grunt as I think their done. They all stand up with Paul, who has been standing the whole time, and walk over to me to pay their bill.

"YOU'RE PAYING THE BILL LIAM!" Louis screams.

"Why?!" Liam asks in a sassy tone

"BECAUSE ITS YOUR TURN!!!!" Louis shouts again.

Liam walks up and hands me a hundred poundsfor a fifty dollar pound. What?

"Keep the change for yourself, sweetie" he says sweetly, winks, and they all walk out quietly.

After another hour of a slow work day, I get to go home. I left my phone at home to charge so I didn't see if I got any texts or calls until I got home.

As soon as I get home I sprint up to my room and check my phone. Five texts. 5 from Niall? Or one from each of them?

I check and they are all from the same number. Niall. Of course. He's so sweet. I find myself grinning to myself.

*hi Nando's girl!*

*i didn't catch your name. Sorry Hun:(*

*you there sweetie?*

*want to come to the boys and I flat?*

*text back as soon as possible, love!*

Wow. Five messages from my favorite boy in the world. I decide to reply before I give him a heart attack.

*sure ill come! Give me the address and I will come over right away!:)*

In about 5 seconds tops I got a message back saying

*the address is ********* can't wait to see you!*

Poop I forgot...

*oh yeah and my name is Morgan, Niall*

Niall's POV

I'd never thought I would meet such a great girl at Nando's. I mean, I knew it was a great place, but she should be a model, not a worker at a restarant.

I sure hope it works out. Morgan. Such a beautiful name. I could imagine a future with her.

I just remembered. The flat is a total mess.

"BOYS!!!! WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP MORGAN IS COMING!"

"WHO'S MORGAN?!" Louis shouts back. He's had practice.

"THE GIRL FROM NANDO'S!!!!"

"OH CRAP! SHE'S HOT! DON'T TELL EL I SAID THAT!" He realizes.

I can see it now. They embarrass me. Morgan kisses me. Perfect. Now just to clean up and get ready.