Chapter 19

Please read my wattpad friends book called 'The Football Player' I would greatly appreciate it! Her name is NiallsSunglasses. ALSO read my 'sister's' book Every Girls Dream! Her username is GabbyDeAngelis! And you'll like it because i'm in it! Ha! Also kendallemore ! read her story 'The Distance" ! It's freaking awesome because im in it again!;) Thanks dolls<3.

Chapter 19

Morgan's POV 

I woke up, still in Niall's arms and still in Liam's Jeep. I looked out the window and Kendall was curled up against his chest. Niall's bright eyes looked down at me.

"Did he do it?" I ask as he pushes the hair out of my face.

"He sure did" He says smiling and i kiss him. I couldn't resist. His eyes their just...urgh. Haha.

We started cuddling in the car and i fell asleep. I woke up a hour later and I was in the beach house in Niall and mines bed.  I look over to see if he's in next to me but he wasnt.

I woke up and changed into jean shorts and a polo. I walk downstairs and everybody is chilling in the big living room of our living room. Niall and I have about 3 houses. But one of them is a tiny apartment to escape from management. We barely go there though. We also have a flat in a little town and england. And also this beach house. With all of the success of the 4 albums we could afford it. We might eventually sell the apartment though. Oh well.

"Whats up, y'all" I ask. My parents and I were originally from Virginia and we had to move to England because of their jobs.

"Nothing much" Niall says. I go over and sit on his lap. I was small enough to. He started playing drums on my back for some reason but i didn't mind. It was Niall freaking Horan. And i was now Morgan freaking Horan.

I've been getting some hate from the really mean directioners lately but most of them loved me to be honest. Niall posted some tweets getting it to stop but it only lowered. I can deal with it. But Gabby got really upset when a directioner in town slapped her when she hugged Harry. Since i was with her i kicked some ass. Harry just sat there laughing. There was no pictures of me doint that though thank god. No one hurts Gabby without going through me first. Since i took a self defense class in 8th grade i can hurt someone really badly.

Gabby and I still work as Massage therapists but only part time since we really didn't need the money. We still enjoyed the job though. Niall always asked me for massages and once Harry and Niall came in on our job time and we had to give them massages. They laughed evily when they walked in the door. Gabby and I have our own massage and nail spa. It's called 'Spa in One Direction'. We thought of it randomly. We loved it though. We get free Mani Pedi's

Kendall walked in and I immediately hugged her. I was so happy shes getting married to Liam. I gather up all the girls and we all took a pic of all of our rings. Hannah and I are the only ones with wedding bands and engagement rings. Margaret still isn't engaged to Louis but probably will be soon. Gabby and Kendall had engagement rings. Kendalls had one big bright turquoise diamond and was silver all the way around witha little heart engraved on the other side Everybody had a blue ring except Hannah and Margaret. Margaret's promise ring is red and Hannah's ring is purple/pink. Gabby was the next one to get married.

Gabby was getting married in a small chapel outside of the town of the flat. Gabby and Harry got a flat next to Niall's and mine. I was the maid of honor. Her wedding was themed orange since it was Harry's favorite color. 

We all went shopping for Gabby's dress. Even Harry's mom. When gabby walked out in her dress i cried. I felt so old again. I took tons of pictures and it was beautiful. It was a mermaid dress and a ballgown dress combined and it was lace.

We got back and i put Gabby's dress in my closet so Harry wouldn't peep. He would do that.

Before Harry and Gabby got married, Niall and I went on our honey moon to Hawaii. We got our own hut on the water and the water was completely clear with a blue tint. I could see my feet. The bed was a king size and some...stuff...happened in it. No details needed. We also went snorkeling and had long walks on the secluded beach. It was beautiful. We both loved swimming so we swam alot. While i got a tan, Niall got a sunburn. I had to massage lotion in to his back almost everyday because it was so red. By the end of the two week honeymoon his sunburn went away.

When we got back at the airport many fans were there to greet us back in to england. We even got some flowers. Mostly me. A lot of girls fangirled over our wedding bands and my engagement rings. It was adorable. I took pictures with tons of them. They were real directioners. I loved them so much!

We got back to our flat and opened the door to all the boys and girls saying welcome home. Gotta lve em. Gabby got a picture of Niall and mines reaction. It was priceless. I almost peed myself. I sprint upstairs to find the dress untouched by Harry nor Gabby. Thank god. Giving me a mini heart attack.

I walk back downstairs and we start to watch Niall and Mine's favorite movie that we always watch. 'The Lion King.' Its a classic. Everybody snuggles up together and, again, I fall asleep. At least this time i wake up only a half hour later and a lion in the movie roars. It startles me and I jump.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asks.

"I fell asleep and just woke-" I manage to get out before he kisses me deeply. Actually longer that usual. I kiss back then let go.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing." I tell him then kiss him again. After about 3 minutes we stop and snuggle up with blankets to watch the movie. Harry and Gabby are basically making out but Gabby giggles and stops to watch the movie. She loves this movie too. My iPhone goes off in the middle of the movie. My ringtone is Niall's solo in their song 'Loved You First'. His face gets red as I walk in to the kitchen and answer my phone.

"Hello?' I answer. The number was blocked.

"Hi morgan, It's your mom. Dad and I are outside of ur flat and wanted to know if we could come in?"   I couldn't believe it. I am actually seeing them today.

"Um, yeah! Sure! we are all watching a movie. Come on in! I should probably get the-" I say before they walk in. I hange the phone up.

'H-how dd you guys get in?" I ask.

"We're magic!" My mom says with a absolutely gigantic box her and my dad are both carrying in.

"Whats that?" Niall asks as they sit down. He hugs my mom and shakes my dads hand and pats him on the back. They really liked Niall. 

"You're marriage present! Since we couldn't come to the wedding we bought you a nice present. Niall open it!" My mom says. Niall rips off the wrapping paper and squeels. 

"I fridge to hold FOOD!!!!" He yells.

"Thanks mom!" I say and hug her. I show her the rings and she gasps. She starts crying and hugs me. She wouldn't lie.

"I'm so proud of u!" She says mid-cry.

"Ok mom. You can let go now." I tell her. She finally lets go and hugs Gabby.

"Hi mom!" Gabby said. Even though we both barely saw either of my parents. Since our fridge is crappy in this flat it was good they got us a really nic one. I let my mom and dad stay in Niall and mines apartment for the week as they are here and they leave to do so. We get back to out movie and we all end up sleeping on the couches.