Chapter 17

Im getting the super bad feels. I feel like crying. Believe me. Miall.

Chapter 17

Morgan's POV

I'm standing in front of the mirror in a beach house near the gazeebo. Nails done. Make-up done. Hair curled by Gabby. I start to tear up again. It's a good thing im alone. I start to cry. I sit down and look in the mirror at the set-up. Niall isn't out there yet.  While im sitting there i hear a camera taking a picture. I stopped crying before thank god. I turn to look at Gabby. She sit's next to me and hugs me.

"What's wong?" She asks.

"I don't know if i can do it Gabs. I'm too scared." I say. chin trembling.

"Of what?" she asks. I start to think about my parents not being here. I start to cry again. No noise just tears.

"Marriage." I finally get out as she's wiping my eyes.

"You can do it. This is your dream. I know you can. Youre Morgan for gosh sakes" She says encouraging. I wipe my tears and nodd. I get up and she touches up on my make-up again. I look in the mirror again at the perfect dress.  It's almost time. I look out the window and Niall is walking up the aisle. Everyone was there except my parents. So Liam wanted to walk me down the aisle. He is 'Daddy direction' to all of the boys. My brother, and sister, Ms.Maura, Mr.Bobby and Niall's brother.  Gabby's mom and family.  Niall's best man was Harry and his groomsmen were Zayn, josh and Louis since Liam was walking me down the aisle. Then he becomes a groomsmen. My maid of honor was Gabby and Hannah, Margaret, and Kendall were my bridesmaids. Oh yeah Ryan is in the crowd for Zayn's support. It's all of their first friend's wedding. Hannah and Josh had a wedding but it was super exclusive. All the boys had wandering eyes. They were nervous too.

The time came and Liam walked up to me. "You ready, love?" He asks. I smiled because he seems so innocent.

"Yes" I flash a cheesy smile. All the bridesmaids go down and it's my turn. No one wore shoes since it was the beach. Not even me or Niall. I'm walking down the aisle. I see Niall tear up with a big cheeky smile. He was wearing his stereotypical outfit. Red polo and khaki's but he wore shorts since my dress was short in the front. It was perfect. In the daylight. No wind. My train dragged along the sand. I hear cries in the backround. Mostly Gabby's mom. She was my other mom. I even called her mom. 

I get to the top of the aisle and immediately grab Niall's hands, with the preist next to us. Niall starts speaking the traditional vows we chose.

"I Niall Horan, take you Morgan Simms, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." He says glassy eyed. I start tearing up and look down at my feet. He wipes the tears from my eyes as i start to say the vows. Tiara on my head.

"I,Morgan Simms, take you Niall Horan, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." I say and i'm staring straight in to his eyes. I wanna cry again but i hold it in.

"We welcome the crowd Mr. and Mrs. Horan! You may kiss the bride." The priest says as i look in to the crowd of crying faces. Of joy. He's officially mine. It takes me by surprise as Niall dips me and kisses me. He giggles and says

"You're mine now, princess" He says. We run down the aisle as the crowd tosses rice at us.  He picks me up at the end of the aisle and i hear laughs of the crowd. Niall was always a crowd pleasee. We go in to the room reserved for the newlywedded couple, us, and he sets me down on the bed and kisses me. 

"Finally" He says.

"What?" I ask. Confused.

"I can call you mine forever" He says. My hearts pounding heavily as he starts to kiss me again.

"Now we have to waste time while they set up the reception. Everyone is upstairs at cocktail hour. Wanna watch a movie?" He says cheeky smile. I take the long train off the train and turn it in to the reception dress. 

"Sure. What movie?" I ask.

"It's a old one. It's called 'When In Rome'" he says. I actually love that movie.

"I love that movie!" I say bouncing on to the bed as he puts the movie in. He jumps on the bed and wraps his arms around me. I tuck in to his warmth. I eventually fall asleep.

He wakes me up and kisses me. "It's show time baby" we walk outside and we get woops and hollers from the family and friends. I have gotten tons of notices on twitter of wedding pics. Especially the one of me staring out of the window. 

All of us start dancing to the music the dj put out for us on the beach. We all danced like crazy. I started to get tired when 'Last First Kiss' came on. It was our song. Niall immediately looked at me and grabbed my hand, dragging me closer to the water. It was sunset. The  lyrics flowed through my ears like magic from a song from their second album.

Baby I, I wanna know what you think when you're alone

Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh

We've been friends now for a while

Wanna know that when you smile

Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh oh

Girl what would you do?

Would you wanna stay if I were to say

I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss

I wanna be first yeah

Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this

And if you only knew I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your last, your last first kiss

Baby tell me what to change

I'm afraid you'll run away if I tell you

What I wanted to tell you yeah

Maybe I just gotta wait

Maybe this is a mistake

I'm a fool yeah, baby I'm just a fool yeah

Girl what would you do?

Would you wanna stay if I were to say

I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss

I wanna be first yeah

Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this

And if you only knew I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your last, your last first kiss

Your last first kiss (x3)

Girl what would you do?

Would you wanna stay if I were to say

Your last first kiss

I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss

I wanna be first yeah

Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this

And if you only knew I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your last, your last first kiss

I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your last

Your last first kiss

I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your last

Your last first kiss

Niall sung his solos softly as i rested my head on his shoulder. Swaying back and forth in the sunset. It was so perfect i could have died. People got pictures and posted them on instagram and Twitter. I got so many notices when i was still dancing. The song was coming to and end and Niall kissed me. Just kissed.