Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Louis' POV

On my way to Morgan's I start to tear up to think I won't see Mama Simms again. We danced at Morgan's wedding. Morgan was like a clone of her. I loved her like my own mum.

When I opened the door (Morgan gave me an extra key) I see Morgan sitting there alone on the couch. She doesn't know I'm there until I sit down next to her and wrap my arms around me and she jumps. "Why are you alone?" I ask as I wipe the many tears from her eyes.

"I told Niall I needed things from the grocery store, and Gabby and Harry went home because I needed privacy, basically to cry" she says as my heart falls apart piece by piece, making me hold her tighter. "So we can't have a funeral, do you want to have a memorial service at the church in town?" I ask her as she slowly stops crying and nods. "That'd be great" she says before she pecks me on the cheek, making me blush.

Niall's POV

I knew she needed to be by herself. She does this when shes upset. Louis usually comes over so I'm going to get her favorite snacks. Anyway, Kendall and Liams wedding was coming up and I was the best man. Morgan was the pregnant-maid-of-honor. Thats against the 'rules' but Kendall was okay with it. We were the only friends invited. The rest of the people that were going were her brothers, sister-in-law's, and her parents. It was going to be a very small wedding in the church. Their wedding color theme was blue and I was the only grooms man.

The day of the wedding went by quite calmly and quickly but I enjoyed it. Morgan and I got up at about 9 and drove to their church and Morgan and Kendall did their own thing. I was proud of Liam. He found a nice girl for a nice lad himself. They were perfect for eachother.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him as I stood at the alter as we gripped our hands together in front of our torsos. We were looking at the door but he knew I was talking to him.

"I was ready for thiss since I've met her, but yes" he whispers back to me as I see the door open to see a pregnant Morgan walk down the aisle. They were going to let the bridesmaid walk first then the bride. I saw Kendall walk behind her in her simple fully white wedding dress. I look to Liam and see his eyes teary and red. I hand him my handkerchief as he nods and wipes his eyes, chuckling at himself tearing up.

Kendall's POV

I couldn't believe this. I was getting married. My name is going to be Kendall Payne. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I could feel my stomach drop to see my families stand up, looking at me. My mom was already crying, oh lord, mom. Morgan stands there with her flowers rested on her baby tummy and Liam standing there, looking handsome as ever. Hair quiffed up and all, I can't believe I'm actually marrying this hunk 'o' stuff. I want to have babies already. Did I really just think that?

I get up to the alter and Liam flips up my vail before holding both of my hands with his. I can feel my face get red as he tells me "You look beautiful". The priest clears his throat as we look over to him, we were beginning our vows.

"On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving,Together, Forever" we both say our wedding vows. I told myself I wouldn't cry, but that didn't work out...at all. Even lili teared up a lil bit. I sure do love him. I love him so much I got married to him!

The wedding reception was alot more people than the actual ceremony. Including Louis, Zayn, Ryan, Harry, Gabby, Josh, and Hannah. I only had one drink because Morgan would've killed me, I'm Irish for hell's sake! I did it for Morgan's sake though.

***********************************************************

Morgan was getting close to her due date now. Whenever she walks it's so funny but yet so cute, because she's so small, it's hard for her to handle the big belly, which makes her waddle. She's still tiny though, she's perfect in every way.

Most people say 'Oh, no one is perfect" well then, she's pretty damn close to it. All the fans have still stuck with us, even though we're all married. We've came out with 4 more albums after the Take Me Home album, I love the boys like their my brothers and they will be forever.

Morgan walks into the bathroom and I hear her squeal. I immediately pop up from the couch. "Niall! My water just broke!" she says before I burst open the door and take off her leggings from her sundress. The floor was completely wet, I'm surprised I didn't fall.

On the way to the hospital I played calm music as she squeezed me only free hand. "My wifes giving birth! I need a room, now!" I demanded as I barged into the emergency room, looking at the huge line.

"Sir, we need you to calm down. We don't have any rooms right now, but we'll get one for you soon" she calmly told me before I started yelling louder. "How can I stay calm?! I need a room, now! I don't care what it costs, get me a room!" I say yelling as I throw money from my wallet at the nurse. I do crazy things when in these types of moods.

I see a doctor come out of the corridor with a wheelchair as he seats Morgan onto it, she squeezes my hands as we go down the hallway before the doctor walks into the empty room, A-214. Coincidentally, thats the date. It's Valentine's day and Morgan's having her baby boy. This was the best gift I could ask for.

"You can come in now" the doctor peaks his head out as I walk in with my scrubs. "So, we discovered something strange" the doctor tells me as Morgan squeezes my hand, smiling at me. "Twins!" Morgan shouted, smiling. I was beginning to feel lightheaded. "That's awesome, princess!" I told Morgan before kissing her hand. What would the other name be?

"Keegan Toby Horan. 8 pounds and 1 ounce. Gage Liam Horan 7 pounds and 3 ounces" Morgan announces to everyone before sniffling and the cheering started.