Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Niall's POV

In the middle of the night, i carried Morgan up to our room and fell asleep again. With my arms around her this time. I wanted her to feel safe. She is mine forever.

Morgan wakes up and her beautiful big eyes are looking at me. I woke up a little before her because i couldn't sleep. I just layed there stroking her hair and looking out our bedroom window.

She looked at me and said

"Whats up?" with her tired, but still big, eyes.

"Nothin much. Just woke up a while ago" I say then i kiss her soft cheek. She giggles.

"Wanna go downstairs?" She asks. I nodd and we both get out of bed.  She starts cracking up.

"What?" I ask. I look down and i only had a pair of HER underwear. Oh god. I go in to the changing room and put some sweatpants on. No shirt.

"Did I drink?"  I ask. 

"Yeah. About five shots."  She says. Still giggling.

"Oh god. I was drunk...well i am Irish"  I say.

We walk downstairs and we stop right at the end. She was holding hands with me the whole way down. She stops and turns at me. She puts her hand in the ridges of my abs im surprised i still have. Then she kisses me. She holds my hand again and walks in to the kitchen. Hannah was making Nutella crepes. Mmmmm...

"Where are my parents?" Morgan asks. I walk in to the living room and dining room and anywhere they would be and they were no where. I walk upstairs and go in to every room. Not there. I walk back downstairs.

"Not here" I tell her. She looked disappointed. I go over and kiss her on the forehead. I see a note on ur new fridge. It was set up already. It was a note from Mr.Simms.

Me and your mom had to go. Set up your fridge for you! -Love, Your Dad and Mom

I gave the note to Morgan and she sighed. She poured herself a cup of coffee, put creamer in it, and went to sit down in the dining room. I got us three crepes (One for her and two for me) and got my coffee. I sat down next to her and we ate in silence. She ate sort of slowly, it's because she's upset. She barely sees her parents.

"C'mon Morgan. It's ok. (I cant believe im saying this) Want to go shopping? It's on me" I say. Since we haven't combined our bank accounts yet, we have seperate ones.

"You would do that...for me?" She asks. Her face seems lighter and happier.

"Of course, princess" i tell her than kiss her on the lips. longer this time.

"Matching clothes?" She asks. She read my mind. 

"You know it" I say. Then winking at her. We go upstairs and change in to matching clothes as Ryan, Zayn, Hannah, Josh, Kendall, and Liam were still in our house. We didn't mind. We get our newer versions of 'Niall's Princess' and 'Morgan's Prince' hat on. We also wear black sweatpants and a white baggy tank top. She wears cami under hers. We also wear our matching Supras.

We drive about an hour to the biggest mall i've ever been to.

"Why are we going to this one?" She asks.

"It's better. I bought our Supras here" I say and smile at her.

We get to the huge door and Morgan wants a picture with it. Oh Morgan. I take her picture and post it on twitter. Some people may find us. Oh well.

"You may want to get a dress for Gabby's wedding" I tell her.

"All the bridesmaids get the same one. Sorry. Want to buy me one anyway?" She asks winking at me.

"Of course!" I say giggling. She kisses me.

We go in to the closest dress store and she finds the girliest section. Morgan was the best girly person i knew. She picked out 2 and dragged me in to the wedding area with the chairs i could wait to see her. About two fans come over and were taking pictures and getting my autograph when Morgan walked out in the second dress. It was beautiful. I pushed the girls aside gently and started kissing Morgan. The girls got pictures and i got tweets. The dress was a pale blue that was tight on the top and poofed out on the bottom. I loved it. I made her buy it. I had no reason. Except for that it was beautiful. 

We passed a store and it had a cardboard cutout of me. I stood next to it and started cracking up. Morgan tweeted pictures to Gabby.

After we left the mall we put the hood down in Nialls Lamborghini and blasted 'Please Don't Go' by Mike Posner. It was old but it was really good. Than we put the hood back up and just talked. He told me how Taylor basically tormented Niall when she was dating Harry. He also told me how his old ex Amy became lesbian. And that he wasn't surprised. Oh Ni. Rude but funny.

Morgan's POV

We get back and they are all still hanging around our flat. They are like sloths. Our best friend sloths. 

 I show Hannah the dress and she  yells at me because of all the dresses i get. Oh Hannah. I used to call her my baby because she is so small. I can hold her like one.

Niall walks in and says

"We are going out for dinner tonight!" excitingly.

"Why?" I ask. Trying not to be rude in any way.

"You have to wear that dress for something!" He says before he kisses my ring finger. He was so sweet i was getting the feels. I run away with my face feeling like it was on fire. Niall chases after me, tackles me to the ground. We basically make out right there. 

It was around 7 o'clock and Niall changes and i do too. I wear my dress and 5 inch white heels. I was used to heels since i wore them so much.

We get in to his Lamborghini this time and papparazzi found us somehow. We smile at the camera and get in to the car. We drive to a really nice Italian resteraunt and there are no paparazzi there this time. Since it was around Valentine's day, it was decorated beautifully.

We finish our meal and we are eating desert. We were both done and just sitting there in comfortable silence. The song 'Arms' by Christina Perri was playing and Niall looked up at me. He said

"Morgan, I love you. And i want you to have this. And be mine forever" He says, opening a ring holder. There was a pink Tiffany's ring that was carved in a heart. It was beautiful. We were standing at this point and everyone was smiling and politely looking at us. He was on one knee like he was proposing to me and i start tearing up.

"I love you too. I will" I manage to get out. I hug him and we embrace eachothers love and kiss. It felt like a dream.

*********************

SPEAKING OF DREAMS

I had a dream last night and I was pulled on to stage by Niall and we slow danced! I also whispered he was my favorite and we kissed. It was perfect. I woke up with really bad feels and i was crying. Speaking of feels i have them right now. FML. Keep reading! :) love you dolls!:)